Just Cause 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i’ve had an issue where my bazooka stops working and wont reload even tho it has 0/5 ammo while using infinite ammo. this happens often. i have to find a new weapon and replace bazooka and find a new bazooka after to fix it.

1 Like

I’ve seen that as well, and while it’s stuck at 0/5 ammo the bazooka looks like it’s having a minor seizure.

1 Like

I would really like to play this game with the cheats, anyone know if this is ever going to be fixed?

Some of them seems like just game bugs and you have to disable cheats to progress. Don’t know if the game had update and broke trainer completely though.

I’ll tag @unknown_v2 and he can answer when he sees it

@STN How do I fix this problem?

Just a suggestion for a new cheat maybe some, infinite car health, Infinite Nitro, Infinite Wingsuit boost, no overheat for mechs and weapons and wingsuit weapons, This would be really cool thanks @STN and other trainer makers

1 Like

@unknown_v2 Some cheats are not working for this game.

Here’s the list of cheats that are not working.

1. Freeze Timers
2. Infinite oxygen
3. Set/lock heat level

Can we add more to the just cause 3 Trainer.

1. Add in Infinite Wingsuit boost.

2. Add (10,000) points to Mission by pressing one button.

3. Add in speed up modifier and slow down modifier.

4. Add in infinite vehicle Health for All vehicle.

5. Add in Infinite Nitro.

6. Add in One-hit kill on enemies.

7. Add in enemies cannot see you & shoot you.

2 Likes

I did not make the trainer, @unknown_v2 did.

Oh ok sorry

Don’t be sorry, was just letting you know :slight_smile: (and tagging him)

Broke my ■■■■■■■ game…

Wow how did it do that ?

Stuff like no reloads and infinite ammo/health worked for me. Thanks to the folks involved!

Great mod, thank you! Any chance of adding a cheat giving loads of Gears or boosting how many you receive? There’s no point really in unlocking the skills without having Gears to buy them with.

Challenge timer freeze doesn’t work.

The Freeze Challenge TImer is not working for me at all. I tried a few of the other options and they’re working fine. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Same here, nor does infinite oxygen. Infinite ammo / no reload also causes rocket launchers to freeze after the first shot.

How about getting a slow motion toggle like other trainers have? That’s be gravy… =]

Same here! hey look it’s August 23rd and this still happens!

Yeah, I thought it was just the game or something, is just too broken than I didn’t think it could be the trainer itself

Then, when I got the infinite loading screen when I tried starting a mission, it hit me, IT IS the trainer…
Restarting to previous checkpoint with the tool disabled (actually, the cheat togled off, not the trainer closed) and the problem persisted still.

This happened twice in the whole game, I’ve played about 45hs so it wasn’t too big of a deal, just annoying.

What it is quite tremendously annoying is the no firing bug, in a game like this, enemies spawn and timed/npc diying for you Rico not firing, well, that’s bad.

I needed the timed cheat too but managed to do it without…

As for the inf oxygen, I thought it was indeed working, seeing that Rico would seemingly drown (noises and animation) but never actually drawn if I stay underwater, ended up going up & out asap.

Can’t fault WeMod/InfinityMod because of annoying keyboard/game bugs, those are rushed/lazy devs reasons.

I hoped @unknown_v2 would had fixed this mod trainer by now, since the game is this old you’d think is time still, if he isn’t paid then I can’t force nor blame him, only be thankful that it is at least a trainer for the game despite not being fully working.

Again, sorry @onedementedsmurf I quoted you just because you’ve summed up most errors I suffered too, kinda like keeping the pressure or something…

lastly, that low gravity, slow speed thing would really help with those effing hard stunts for gears, I’ve read the previous JC2 game had that same trick, earlier a guy in jc3mods worked in a jc3 version but got broken by DLC and patches, then everybody just quitted this blasted game…

I do not own DLC, got to play them with some dll magic (disabled achivs, pasted the 8gb of files and played them all, now rolled back to vanilla since I own the game legit in steam, achivs on again and starting over!)

1 Like