Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Just Cause 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Easy Kills
5. No Recoil
6. Instant Hacking
7. Freeze Mission Timer
8. Unlimited Vehicle Boost
9. Unlimited AR Scan
10. Speed Modification
11. Instant Pilot Cooldown
12. Unlimited Supply Drops
13. Cease Fire
14. Rapid Fire
15. Unlimited Wingsuit Missile
16. Unlimited Wingsuit Boost
17. Gravity

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/05/2018
    Started development

• 12/05/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 12/05/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/06/2018
    Instant Hacking cheat added
    Freeze Mission Timer cheat added
    Unlimited Vehicle Boost cheat added
    Unlimited AR Scan cheat added

• 12/07/2018
    Speed Modification cheat added
    Instant Pilot Cooldown cheat added
    Unlimited Supply Drops cheat added
    Cease Fire cheat added
    Rapid Fire cheat added

• 12/08/2018
    Unlimited Wingsuit Missile cheat added
    Unlimited Wingsuit Boost cheat added

• 12/13/2018
    Moon Gravity cheat added
    Gravity cheat added

• 04/19/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

very nice

but i found a lot of bugs

Could you be more descriptive please? :slight_smile:

1st bug: when i have unlimited health on and i order an fast travel to some place and after the travel is complete i have basically 1 health left and i die if i crash with my wing suit (enemies can’t kill me when this happens so it works for bullets)

2nd bug: i have gold edition of jc4 so when i have no reload on and when i shoot missiles from my jet pack suit and they just won’t stop coming until i turn the cheat off.

3rd bug i guess: i don’t know if this is a bug or not but when i have the easy kills active it affects my team members in missions so they die from like one shot and it affects cars that i am in too so could you pls fix if possible

This is a pretty long reply :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the list of bugs! I’ll direct STN here so hopefully he can iron them out :slight_smile:

no problem m8

Can you add a SloMo toggle for this one? PLLLEEAASSSEEEE? Thanks. =]

another update about bugs.
i noticed that the only cheat that needs fixing is easy kills because it causes me and my team members and my vehicles to be too weak and i think its suppose to work only on enemies

Most likely AI that are part of the story :slight_smile:

Yes ok no multiplayer ! I deleted my comment

Good Morning, Evening.
I just wanted to add some notes on bugs I found when using the cheats.

I own the Gold Edition of JC4 on Steam, and after getting into the game and activating the Unlimited Health Cheat, I noticed the Health Bar drops to 1, complete RED and GREY screen as IF I was about to die and even after turning the cheat OFF the screen stays the same.
I didn’t actually take notice to any of the other cheats and weather they worked or not because I couldn’t see past the RED, GREY screen of death.

1 Like

could we get an unlock everything mod

1 Like

when ever you use the non reload mod and shoot the missiles out of the black hand skystriker wing suit, it just continues to fire infinitely

Well just use unlimited ammo then.

Just Cause 4 now has Just Cause for modding lol

2 Likes

Hehee you so funny

How about Inf Health for vehicles?

3 Likes

So about the health issue, have you guys actually taken hit after the low health? You should regenerate it. I can do it the other way but it seems others work way worse than how I did it (getting stuck and needing alt f4).

No reload is probably cause I injected a big value hehe. Will reduce it.

I am working on more options obviously. Had to release it asap because everyone else had released theirs, couldn’t even test it cause of a bug with wemod, i am actually glad it’s not completely broken and just normal game bugs

From the last 2 hours of running around trying to progress, the health stays at 1, with a RED screen as it does when you’re about to die and nothing changes… Even after turning the cheat off, restarting from checkpoint or trying to die… That’s just my experience!

I only use that and unlimited ammo which works fine so

1 Like