Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

well i had this issue only on outdated trainers. which i then was able to use by clicking the sliders.

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

some cheats are not enabling and just turn off.

Read their notes

Not the ones with “i” next to them but the ones like unlimited ammo , boost, reload.

Do you have steam version?

Could you add a freeze challenge timer and invincible vehicle option to this trainer? Thanks.

The moment I made a mod for this game the trainer stopped working. This mod does not affect anything that the trainer does. Hell, other mods work fine with the trainer.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi!

Current issues I’m having

Cheats that bounce back:
No Reload
No Recoil
Rapid Fire
Cease Fire
Freeze Mission Timer
Unlimited Vehicle Boost
Unlimited Supply Drops
Gravity doesn’t seem to do anything for me

Request:

Slow Time to be hot keyed in higher increments
Normal Time to have its own key
Fast Time to be hot keyed in higher increments

Thank you for the cheats!

Use the other trainer this one isn’t working too good

This one sorry

1 Like

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Ya sorry the other trainer needs an update to since the game updated not long ago

1 Like

Yeah its all good, I used to use Mr. Anti ever since JC3 and its been great but he ended up retiring from making trainers, he referenced this mod so I figured i’d give it a shot but like his trainer ive always used this one has the same issues. I actually logged on for the first time today and realized when I activated the weapon cheats, it would not allow me to fire lol. It would let me get one shot off and the moment I tried to shoot again i’d get nothing.

Will STN continue with making trainers? I see the retired trainer maker title so im just a bit curious.

1 Like

No dont think he will. Has a lot on his plate with school and a new job hard to concentrate on making trainers
Mr.antifun makes trainers for us now.

1 Like

That is very understandable! Well I hope all goes well with his life and i’m hopeful for a fiery return one day!

1 Like

Seems like soon as they update the trainer they come out with another game update hard to keep trainers updated.
Last time they that made a new trainer game updated like 4 days later!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam