Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How do you regenerate health

1 Like

Have you guys enabled Easy Kills? If so thatā€™s the reason. Cause i couldnā€™t reproduce the error at all.

When a cutscene loads, your player data is nonexistent. With easy kills enabled, youā€™re considered an enemy and get your health gets reduced. Use easy kills as needed.

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Hacking cheat added
  • Freeze Mission Timer cheat added
  • Unlimited Vehicle Boost cheat added
  • Unlimited AR Scan cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

iā€™ve found a bug that basically goes like if youā€™re using the black hand wingsuit and you fire the missile, they infinitely fire. you can counteract it by fast travelling.

also, is it possible to add something to add tether upgrade points?

it seems i didnt understand how the instant hacking works, i did several mission either by really hacking or i should stand near the council to hack and stuff but the cheat never worked for meā€¦

also it would be greatly appreciated when i activate easy kill you somehow fix that my vehicle and allies instantly die from a scratch

Changes:

• Speed Modification cheat added
  • Instant Pilot Cooldown cheat added
  • Unlimited Supply Drops cheat added
  • Cease Fire cheat added
  • Rapid Fire cheat added

1 Like

is it possible to add super long tether length in the mod also? the default tether wire distance is too short

thanks for the mod :slight_smile:

Changes:

• Unlimited Wingsuit Missile cheat added
  • Unlimited Wingsuit Boost cheat added

1 Like

Nice work i really love the Wingsuit cheat, for travelling the unlimited wingsuit boost works but the boost never stops only when i exit the wingsuit maybe try fixing this later on for now so early after the patch it does what it needs to doā€¦ (i dont understand why the jc4 wingsuit is worse than the jc3ā€¦)

but for me the most annoying thing is the easy kill bugg where your allies and all your vehicles instantly die if this is possible like in jc3 it would be perfect

Iā€™m having issues with both wingsuit mods. Neither of them are working. Also, if you have no reload on the missiles just continue to fire for me. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on.

hm crazy both work for me i dont know where the problem is for you

1 Like

Could you make it so that Using Wingshoot Boost doesnā€™t stop you from doing Wingsuit Challenges?

I have a theory on the whole infinite missile from wing-suit shooting with no reload option. I think the way JC4 handles the wing-suit missiles is the same as a normal guns ammunition, but when it fires it unloads the entire clip. Normal it would just fire out 4 missiles then initiate the reload time, but because STN has set the cheat of ā€˜no reloadā€™ to constantly update the current ammunition to 99 (basically it never decreases), the game will keep trying to empty the clip until it reaches zero. So, unfortunately, I donā€™t think there is much STN can do as this is a ā€œproblemā€ with the actual game, not the cheat. I hope I got most of this right, again this is just a theory but hopefully it can help explain to those asking why it wonā€™t stop shooting. Personally, I enjoy turning it on and off to do massive bombing runs in my wing-suit. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong on anything, thanks.

Disable no reload and use unlimited wingsuit missiles option?

haha, I realize I sound like a complete idiot now haha. I wasnā€™t asking how to fix it I was just trying to explain to some people what was happening. I know that you can just disable the no reload cheat and use unlimited wingsuit missiles. Sorry for being dumb haha

1 Like

No worries.

add unlock gears plz

infinite squad reserves would be great

plz fix the easy kill on one mission i enable the easy kill enimes killed my partner quick in just 2 or 3 bullets when i m going to off easy kill my partner are alive as the have fuel