Just joined and I love it

Hey guys! I recently got into PC gaming and just heard about Infinity not too long ago. I’ve already had a great experience with it, hence that I’ve subscribed to Pro already lol Anyways, I see great potential with this tool and community.
Some info about me:
I’m 19 years old, born in January. I’m from Arizona, USA. I’ve been gaming since I could walk. Maybe even before… I’m a basketball fan. I’m active duty US Army and just hit my year in the Army less than a week ago. I’m currently in Afghanistan for most of this year so my internet access is pretty limited. My job is a wheeled vehicle mechanic but here on deployment I do a lot of helicopter fueling, patrols, route clearing, and other random stuff that comes my way. I’m a real easy to talk to guy. If you ever wanna game, shoot me a message!
EDIT:
Also, I’m a badge hunter :sunglasses: So prepare to see me trying to rack up my badges quick lol
3 Likes

Welp welcome to wemod rambo hahah just kidding thanks for your time in the army !! Good luck !
Ya awsome place here for the best trainers that actually work !
We are just a bunch of good people having fun too.
If you have questions or comments feel free to post.
Again thanks for your service
I dont think any one left over there for us to get , its the little fat guy next !!

1 Like

Welcome to the site! Definitely try to be active in the forums when possible. Most of us on here are fun and friendly people who like to help and just BS about whatever. And good job racking up 9 badges in under 12 hours, that’s pretty good, you should have them all in no time!

1 Like