Kenshi Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Start game first then alt tab out then click play in wemod after see if that helps

No matter how many times I try to launch the game. The trainer wonā€™t activate, whether itā€™s through WeMod or Steam. All it does is try to start a new instance of the game every single time. If I close out of the current session and try to resume from the new one, it says something about being unable to identify if the game is running or something. Iā€™ve had this happen to me a few time before, but Iā€™ve been able to get the trainer to work just by closing the game and opening it again. But now it doesnā€™t matter, as it just tries to open a new instance, only to be denied by Steam.

EDIT: Can you add an option to select from running tasks? That should solve and prevent issues like this from ever happening. As it would be forced to work with the current session instead of trying to start another

EDIT2: Also, I am using the one by MrAntiFun, Iā€™ll try the other two real quick, but Iā€™d prefer to use the one with more options

EDIT3: None of the trainers worked

Are there two .exes for this game? Sounds like to me, for example, that launching the game from Steam launches a 64bit version of the game whereas launching from WeMod launches a 32bit version of the game.

Find out exactly which .exe is in use via Task Manager when the game is running,
Then close the game, Launch WeMod and click the down arrow next to the Play button. Then set a custom install path to that .exe.
Then launch the game via Steam first, wait until you are on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod and press play, then alt+tab back to the game.

Might not be your issue but worth a go.

I am wondering if there is a way to bank money, or increase the amount of money I have (99.000) I have come across weapons in the 150.00 range and cannot buy them

for me this trainer has bin realy weird with starting my game where i have to keep lunching it again some times over 12 times cause the game stops right before the main menu and some times it just works in a single go realy weird

Hey @mcsgaap1. :slight_smile:

Try this:

1. Launch the game first via Steam Launcher. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

If that doesnā€™t change anything, use the trainer by @STiNGERR, which at the time of this post is more up-to-date than this one by @MrAntiFun.

cant alt tab it forces the game to go to windows mode that can only be changed by restarting the game haha

as for stingerrā€™s it misses the no body part damage withs is a must for me

There are some possible solutions to this:

• Enable borderless mode in the game settings.
  • Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to launch task manager. Then use Alt+Esc. (Alt+Esc is an alternative to Alt+Tab but usually requires another window to be open first).
  • Press Windows Key + D. This is the shortcut to go to your desktop.

gave the one by @STiNGERR a try as well as @STN one the same problem all 3 its a clean game bougth it yesterday havent gatten to mods yet and its the steam version

try using win tab | I am also having issue of not being able to pass tech level 5

Question. Iā€™m looking at my Wemod app now and Iā€™m only seeing 7 trainer options. My wemod app is up to date so is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this problem.

Hello @Saunga1. :slight_smile:

The most up-to-date version of the trainer has 7 options.
If you are looking for the trainer that has 11 options, that is an older one from a year ago.

To see different versions of the trainer, press the History button, which is underneath the Play button in the trainer, and select which one you would like to use.

Bear in mind that we offer no guarantee that older trainers will work flawlessly on newer game versions.

Oh I see. Thanks for that. I thought my system was messing up or something. :relieved:

can i get some type of ban or block in my profile steam by using this?

i dont know if theres someone active on this one tho xd

Steam wonā€™t ban your account. They need every paying customer they can get nowadays since they have a lot of fierce competition with Epic, Uplay, Origin, etc.

However, the gameā€™s developers will ban you from accessing this game if you attempt to cheat in online/multiplayer game modes. They donā€™t care what you do in single player. Just donā€™t go online.

For the love of all things on Kenshi, please bring back custom stat modifier, Please!

3 Likes

Unlimited Health only works when you are specifically hit in a limb. I canā€™t recover my health now that i am in a coma waiting to be eaten by cannibals. It is possible to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Donā€™t worry, itā€™s 100% safe in this game :wink:
Kenshi is a so open minded project that, if you check the installation folder, you will find an editor, so you can create more clothes, weapons, edit their whole status like damage, weight, range, size (this one is the funniest :joy: haha). You can even create new starter teams!
I guess the only thing you canā€™t mess with is the map (or I havenā€™t found it yet), but Iā€™ve created a whole new faction and it worked well.
So, donā€™t worry about getting banned for changing some values on your gameplay, the author of this game really want you to have fun with all the aspects of the game.

Thanks for answering this user. But they already had their answer well over a month ago, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re okay now. :slight_smile:

can MAF make the cheat for HP to not be 9999? or freeze the HP instead? I kinda dabble between legit and cheat gameplay sometimes, but the HP of the cheated characters stayed at 9999 even after reloading saves.