Killing Floor 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s not a shame, or whatever name you give to the Trainer. WEMOD doesn’t support Online cheating, and nor do they make trainers to be used for MP, or Online.

The trainer was coded for the Single player campaign/SOLO Mode, so most probably it won’t work online. You shouldn’t be using it for online play, btw.

1 Like

-snip-

I’ve been trying to get this game to work on Infinity, But i keep getting Error Code 9, any help or suggestions is much appreciated

Have you tried running infinity as admin? also have you tried running the game first then clicking start in infinity. Also obvious one but try disabling your antivirus, if you don’t have an antivirus, its not common but windows defender could also be a culprit try disabling that too… If none of the above method works then try going to “C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Daring Development\Infinity\trainers” and delete .bin files in there and then retry… Error code 9 occurs when some other software is interrupting the injection process…

Is it safe to use this in single player without the risk of tripping VAC?

Yes.

Just remember to play Offline/Single thou

1 Like

The game C2D after 5 minutes of playing. It works fine without Infinity and with it just activated but, even with only infinite Health. Is there a fix or a way to trouble shoot and yes I’m offline SP antivirus and windows defender is off.

the only ones that work for me are unlimited health and max level the rest either don’t work or crash my game, a fix would be very much appreciated.

ok update,
turns out when you activate unlimited health, unlimited ammo is automatically activated somehow…
the unlimited ammo only works on guns though grenades and the grenade launcher aren’t infinite
further testing and i come to find out that give 9 grenades and add 5k money work as well so does one-hit kills and a side note, when unlimited health is active, the game will crash if you try to reload any of the revolvers i have yet to test and see what other weapons are susceptible to this

1 Like

Hey thanks I used the Random guns guy and it gave me revolvers that round. That would be consistent with what you said so +1 rep to you for finding that out!

Just tried to use the Trainer playing solo offline but my game just keeps crashing

2 Likes

Does not working ! Nothing happen when i activate a cheat !

It keeps crashing when i activated a cheat

1 Like

So far it seems most of the cheats are not working and crash the game

I bought the game off of steam while it was on sale. Can you please post what options don’t work?

i tried using the unlimited ammo, health, and no reload and none of them worked for me on solo or online

i just hope you guys can fix this for KF2 soon.Thank you

Still not working for me, it crashes everytime I try to turn anything on

1 Like

The One Hit Kills cheat seems to freeze the game after a short period of it being enabled.