Killing Floor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ya antivirus will block mostly all trainers that’s why you need to whitelist wemod and other trainers usually every where you read tells you antivirus will block them
They are not we all use them

This cheater does not work at all.
The Infinite ammo is useless. When I turn on.‘No, reload’, the gun can only keep firing, but the ammo still runs out.
This problem exists for over one year, and I demand to solve this quickly.

1 Like

I play this game somewhere 2020 and use this trainer which work really good and managed to play the game with no problems expect sometimes it crash. Been a while since I played and right now, I use this trainer and realized the unlimited ammo/ grenades, no reload are not working like how it’s not working at all it’s been up to date in 2017 with no issues. Hoping this cheat trainer developer will come back and fix the problem of the trainer because I do want to play it.

On the info section, A while ago I did click on notify me to get this game updated and the next thing I saw it suddenly disappeared like can’t notify me option. The mods that aren’t working is the unlimited ammo/grenades and no reload, everything else works expect those two. Last time I played the game, it work perfectly and now it doesn’t work anymore. I just hoping this game can be updated.

Steam offline mode or just Solo game mode but connected to the Internet by Steam?

come on fellas its been like 6 years

Unlimited health makes you super fast for some reason, unlimited ammo/grenades only gives you unlimited mags if you reload before your out of bullets and it doesnt give you infinite grenades, no reload drains ammo even if you have infinite ammo on, unlimited flashlight doesnt work at all.

Hi!!! The unlimited ammo/grenades mod does not work

I know this game is old and stuff but the modded servers hit different than they do on kf2 would you kindly consider at least fixing the inf ammo feature? it just does not work I shoot and shoot but after the normal mag count is depleted the gun no longer does damage :(.