Kinetics Sig Shop

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE OF THE THREE STYLES, JUST INCLUDE A RENDER OR WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU. :smiley:
Okay, here it is, these will be sigs that have time and hardwork put into them, there are currently 3 styles, if you see a style that you like that is not in here, show me an example of it, and i will decide if i will try it for you, here are the styles!
Style 1:

Open Me

Style 2:

Open Me

Style 3:

[details=Open Me]This is an expirimental style, so it may or may not turn out good!
[/details]

My Work from the sig shop!

[details=Open Me]

[/details]
This is how you will request your sig:
Style: This is self explanatory, just put the # of the style you want
Text: What color you want the text, or what font you want
Render: I will not accept a sig, if i render is not given to me! You can go to Planetrenders if you need one
Stock: If you have a specific stock or backround that you want me to use, post it here
Size: For example, 400 x 200
Special: If you have any special requests that you want, like for example: try to keep the color scheme bright

Note: Some of these are more complicated when others, some will take time, some will not, but all that you need to do is wait, and eventually i will get back to you :smiley:

Thanks,
Kinetics

Bump

I enjoy the Ghost one very much! :smiley:
Can i haz one!?

surprise me with one
has to be dead space 2 related

I’m sure he can bump this thread…seeing as how it’s only hours old.

Ok soon, i will do your guys sigs, but you do see that there is a from that you can fill out to make things easier?

Oh wow…didn’t even notice.
Sorry man.

So does that mean that you will fill out the form or should i just make one than put your name in it?

Well man,
you can just throw me something together. I love zombies! :smiley:
and the color red!
So maybe you can make something sexy out of that? haha.

Can you make me a Sig and avatar i just want the Horizon logo on the apple with my name under the apple and for avatar just put the Horizon logo with my name on the Horizon logo thanks :smile:

lol. . .umm idk, what i can do with that so i will do ironic’s first then i will try yours :smiley:

Make me one with diglett smoking weed or something please?
Ill be your best friend.
Just make sure to have these things in my sig.
Diglett.
Weed.
use the avatar i have know to base it out.

Okay, i will not accept any more unless you fill out the form at the top of the page!

can you make me a assassins creed one plz plz keep bright and orange text size 400x200

Did you not read the post right above yours?
~Request Lock

style: assassins creed
text:orange color saying orangeskitts
size:400 x 200 style
Special: plz keep it bright

Please follow the OP’s guidelines for requesting sigs.

This is how you will request your sig:

Style: This is self explanatory, just put the # of the style you want
Text: What color you want the text, or what font you want
Render: I will not accept a sig, if i render is not given to me! You can go to Planetrenders if you need one
Stock: If you have a specific stock or backround that you want me to use, post it here
Size: For example, 400 x 200
Special: If you have any special requests that you want, like for example: try to keep the color scheme bright

All off topic posts deleted.

Style: 2
Text: Black Text Saying Destroyer
Render:The Render is my avatar.
Stock:any backround would be fine
Size: 400 x 200
Special: make diglett either smoking weed or have a weed leaf in the backround.

Orangeskitts is done -

Style : 2
Text : iCryonikz (you pick the font)
Render:http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=12046#top_display_media
Background : Any
Size : 400x200
Special : none