Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Perk Points
4. Unlimited Energy
5. Unlimited Nourishment
6. Unlimited Money
7. Perfect Item Condition
8. Zero Weight
9. Unlimited Items
10. Unlimited XP
11. Perfect Reputation
12. Easy Kills
13. Never Injured
14. Speed Modification

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/17/2018
    Started development

• 02/17/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 02/18/2018
    Unlimited Items cheat added
    Unlimited XP cheat added

• 03/05/2018
    Perfect Reputation cheat added
    Easy Kills cheat added
    Never Injured cheat added
    Speed Modification cheat added

• 07/02/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/13/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Are you waiting to add more cheats till after the patch? because these have been out since release by a lot of other people and most of the other ones have xp levelers also

1 Like

Thank you STN. this is bloody brilliant!

2 Likes

First i would like to say thank you for making a awesome trainer for this awesome game.
second. the cheats are awesome and great for the basic’s needs of the game but there is still some things that i hope are added in the future like more of the things like bleeding or injury’s of broken bones and cuts and maybe some other simple things

if you ever have more time on hand and can add more to this trainer with the stuff i mentioned you will have a very looked at trainer compared to others. but any case the trainer is great and def helps with the game even with out more stuff added to it. Thank you STN :slight_smile:

can you add like perfect reputation or stuff cos these cheats are kinda already out ;/

My bad, i am going to get right on it!. Don’t know what i was thinking really :astonished:

good

Thank you so much for these cheats. i love the game but these cheats make it even more enjoyable

The Kingdom Come: Deliverance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Items cheat added
  • Unlimited XP cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

for some reason I’m not able to save after I use infinity on my game

Saving trough sleeping works aswell as the saviour schnaps

1 Like

how the xp work and the items

Suggestion to add to the cheat:
Stats Editor
Skills Editor
Combat Editor
Unlimited horse stamina

Thank you for the update

Thank you for this cheat and update! Awesome work.
Can someone please let me know what the Unlimited Items and Zero Weight do exactly? I’d just like to know worry about my carrying weight, which one or both do I use for that?

Unlimited items stops decreasing your items anymore. Weight makes you carry as much as you want without being cumbersome.

I am not going to add anymore cheats to the trainer as it is an early access game. I was honestly just going to release a very basic trainer but the game is very popular so i changed my mind. It’s going to be a pain to update the current ones too

Kingdom Come is not an early access title tho…? It’s a full game. Although I do agree that you should wait a couple months before fully releasing as they will be updating often, due to bugs and performance issues.

i cant play kingdom come deliverance on infinity it loads up and freezes my game can anyone help me
fix it please

What does infinite xp do, does it just make it so that any skill you start is insta maxed?

i cant play kingdom come deliverance on infinity it loads up and freezes my game can anyone help me
fix it please