Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thank you STN this update works like a charm

2 Likes

So yeah, it kinda needs a new update xD

Seeing how this was just updated, it most likely won’t receive another update for a while. I recommend enabling version guard on any game you’d like to keep using trainers on so it won’t update and you’ll have a backup just incase it does :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve put on version guard, but it doesn’t work?
I know they just updated it, but the Wemod version guard doesn’t help, like at all for me.
Maybe am doing something wrong?

It needs to be on BEFORE the game updates.
Dont work puttimg on after

It was? :S

Oh. Ok must be something else then

I will have to wait then, nothing to it! :slight_smile: Thx for the help people! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya i see the damm game updated feb. 18th again geez
Should work if you had version guard on.
Not sure what else

1 Like

Go to the trainer and you will see an option to revert to older version.

STN: I have been doing that, tho when I try to start the game it simple tells me, “something went wrong when you try to start with and old version” I cant printscreen it if u want to?

Yeah do that. Might be an issue with versionguard itself

@frank?

What did this update break?

Try it for yourself. If anything broke at all.
Fastest way to get answers.

1 Like

STN, could it be that my program from Wemod and the game itself are installad on two diffrent harddrives?

I don’t know. It’s not an issue i can help with which is why i tagged @frank since he’s the developer.

Different drives should not matter. I have like 3 or 4 different drives as long as wemod finds the exe or you point it to it !

If I re-point it to the location of the game? Would that be a problem to “find” the old version of the game again?