Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Stop spamming ^^^

im not spamming i just need some help u know whats it like when a game u bought doesnā€™t work or freezes so yeah

You didnā€™t buy the trainer.

i didnt buy it i never said i did i downloaded infinity on my pc and when i click play on my game it starts up and then freezes i just wanted to know if anyone has a solution on how to fix the problem thats all

First thing you should do is launch the game and load your save.
Then Alt-Tab and launch infinity and select play on the kingdom come trainer.

If the game freezes at that point, here are a couple of things to try.

1. launch both game and infinity as Administrator.
  2. set your Anti-Virus to off, (if you are using McAfee or Norton Anti-Virus uninstall them and get something that isnā€™t shit)
1 Like

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

Also stop spamming. You can fill this whole thread up but you wonā€™t get a reply until i or someone able to help sees it which we can even if you post once because weā€™re not blind!

Iā€™m not sure if there is a work around for this but I used max exp and max perks, it gave me max level on all skills but no perk points and now because I am max on all skill I wont get any further perk points. Even going back to previous saves wont fix this. Just a warning for anyone elseā€¦

hi
thanks for the trainer
the perfect item condition works but the unlimited items does not i think.
lockpickā€™s are still breaking after use and are lost afterwards.
maybe you could take a look if lockpicks are included

Really? Theyā€™re already out? In a tool which stores all the cheats of all my games conveniently in one place? Maybe people at WEMOD should forget about that hole infinity thingā€¦?!
I didnā€™t find a zero weight cheat before and I really appreciate it because Iā€™m a hoarderā€¦

"Wemod should forget about the hole infinity thing ? "
Infinity is actually what you are convieniently using !!!

1 Like

right on it? 4 days later, no update ;/ PLS UPDATE ;[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I guessed everyone would see that this is sarcasm.

ā€¦and I didnā€™t realize that itā€™s not shown as an answer to the quote I answered onā€¦

This one:

Update what? Trainer is up to date so i have no idea what you are on about

I said ā€™ skythekid30:
cos these cheats are kinda already out ;/

u said back to me
My bad, i am going to get right on it!. Donā€™t know what i was thinking really

so where is da update ;/ cos as I said, these cheats r out so where r they ?

i was kinda sarcastic but more cheats are coming soon.

ok ;/

@STN Can you make it so the unlimited nourishment doesnā€™t set to 9999 but more of just 100 or 99. Anything over 100 causes you to get the overeating debuff which causes you to move slower.

@STN I second this!
So get right to it :stuck_out_tongue:

LOCKPICKS!!! PLZ.
I keep breaking lockpicks, for some reason even the Cheat Engine fails to duplicate or freeze my lockpicks. Iā€™ve been successful once but it crashed and was not able to duplicate the scenario. I also cant do its with the SAVE potions. Please help me win. PS the CheatEngion speedhack helps but only a little. Thanks

Okay.

1 Like