Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite perk points dont seem to work for the main level points. Rest of them works tho

Hey could we get a trainer for the Epic store version please.

@Trooper1918 - Welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:
You need to vote for an Epic Games trainer via your WeMod desktop app.

1. Search for the game on WeMod.
  2. Click the result under the “requestable games” header.
  3. Click the Epic Games symbol.
  4. Click Vote.

Excuse my shabby Microsoft Paint “skills”. As you can see (the purple tick by the vote button) I have voted too. :slight_smile:

haha way ahead of you

It still works, you just have to add the location of the exe: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\KingdomComeDeliverance\bin\Win64MasterMasterEpicPGO + exe file

maybe the best would be to remove it, reputation is easy to get if you have all the cheat perks and skills

not on my end this is what i get Init of EOS has failed

Do you try to start the game through wemod, or try to start the wemod after starting the game from Epic Games launcher?

As far as I’m aware, Licence not verified - INIT of EOS has failed is commonly caused when you try to launch an Epic game via Steam (from your non-Steam game library). Epic and Steam hate each other - the reason Epic exists is because of game developer’s frustration with how Steam works and how much Steam charges developers to have their games on Steam (they’re getting greedy).

Make sure your path to the game’s executable is correct by clicking the arrow next to the Play button in WeMod.

If you want to try and get the Epic version of the game to launch via Steam:

1. Right-click the game’s desktop shortcut.
  2. Click Properties and go to the Shortcut tab.
  3. Copy the URL in the Target field.
  4. Use that URL as the custom path in Steam.

There’s no guarantee this will work.

Otherwise:

1. Launch the game via Epic Games launcher, not Steam launcher.
  2. When on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

neither worked so i’m gonna wait

I play the mod on steam i was on baptism of fire fight there is somebug
Is there some sultuon ?

Which trainer are you using? The most recently updated one is by STiNGERR which has 13 options:

Can @ptondo merge this with his post he created in the Kingdom Come: Deliverance thread? Thanks :sunglasses:

1 Like

I use by stinger

turn off reputation cheat and go back to early save and start the mission

ok

I use the stinger version with steam version of game. Max rep does not work. Rep still drops. I load save game, tab out to wemod enable cheats tab back to game.

Same here i use the stinger version, Max rep dont work otherwise everthing i tested is fine.
Please make it work , because rep is a real pain in the ass in this game.

Is there a way to reset the reputation for Prybislawitz as it makes the quest ‘Baptism of Fire’ impossible? Enemies ignore you and are treated as your allies in game so no matter what you do, you lose. I’ve been stuck on this quest for about a month and have not been able to progress since my reputation there is at 100.

hi possible to add the invisible cheat or not to be seen? thanks

Can you update the trainer please as it is now not compatible and doesn’t work thanks.