KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Would you be working on doing kingdom hearts 3 as well? or are you only able to do 1.5 and 2.5?

2 Likes

@MichaelSteven, ok so it’s doing SOMETHING because it gave me an elixir and Mega potion but that’s it. Weird

PM Me a screenshot. @uzimakiuchiha

hey so im not sure if maybe the trainer is broken, but when i tried launching the game through wemod and i select Kingdom Hearts HD Remix, wemod just closes and my game is stuck in a boot loading screen. can anyone help?

Nice work!

Ok so there’s 2 ways to properly do it @MrSomeguy

1. select a custom path and select the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix exe directly to launch from wemod NOT the launcher to select them all
    Or
  2. DON’T launch wemod yet, launch launcher, select Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, then alt tab out and load wemod and hit play

@MrSomeguy @uzimakiuchiha is correct. You can go about either way. Preferably i would say boot Kingdom Hearts 1 fully and then once the game loads the last save point, go to we mod and hit play. Not following the steps included in the trainers notes can cause we mod to close and the game can crash.

@FLiNG, may I request one more code to this collection?

When going to a cutscene, game crashes while Unlimited HP and MP are activated. Nothing else has ever been activated.

The Trainer doesn’t work for me none of the options work.

@Black-Reaper what options are not working for you? I was using the trainer yesterday and had no issues with any options.

will there be trainers for Dream Drop Distance, Birth By Sleep, and Chain of Memories?

4 Likes

Is there a way to remove gummi ship parts? I realized I made a mistake and now there are certain chests I cant open? Can we make a decrease option for inventory? If not it totally cool, thanks for all you do!

Make sure you are correctly following the instructions on how to launch the trainer. You’ll find these under the INFO tab in the trainer or under the Important Notes section the first post in this thread.

The trainer will not work if you are not following these instructions correctly.

yea COM PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Excellent trainer. The only issue the one hit doesn’t work against the Guard Armor. Doesn’t matter if it’s in traverse town or the Phil cup.

Game save seems to have been corrupted by trainer. There were continuous crashes when any combination of unlimited HP and MP, max HP and MP, Exp or Damage multiplier were used. Haven’t used any other trainer options. Now, even without having wemod running at all, game crashes when save is loaded. As for how far along in the game I got… I’m to the point where it’s time to board the Gummi ship for the first time.

1 Like

Is there going to be any trainers for the side games? (BBS, Chain of Memories, etc)

1 Like

Fling has a good one for chain of memories on his site, hoping they Integrate it soon

2 Likes

Excellent trainer but the All Gummi Ship Parts stops me from collecting all chests. Is there any way to edit our Gummi Inventory or remove Gummi Ship Parts?