KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
This is the official discussion topic of the KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hit
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited MP
4. Edit Max HP
5. Edit Max MP
6. Max Drive Gauge
7. Unlimited Drive Form Duration
8. Gummi Ship Unlimited HP
9. Gummi Ship Minigame Max Score
10. Gummi Ship Minigame Max Kill Count
11. Gummi Ship Minigame Easy Rank Up
12. Edit Money
13. Obtain All Keyblades
14. Obtain All Staffs
15. Obtain All Shields
16. Obtain All Armors
17. Obtain All Accessories
18. Obtain All Consumables
19. Obtain All Materials
20. Unlimited Exp
21. Exp Multiplier
22. Unlimited AP
23. Unlimited Moogle Shop Exp
24. One-Hit Kills
25. Damage Multiplier
26. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Note: Launch the game through its own launcher, choose the title “KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX”, make sure the game “KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX” is running before hitting play button.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/01/2021
    Started development

• 04/02/2021
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

@FLiNG Your Awesome. Thank you!.

Yes! Thank you!

thank you! can’t wait for chain of memories and birth by sleep

1 Like

i hope III gets one as well

2 Likes

THANKS!!! SO MUCH love it :slight_smile:

Seems to occasionally crash during boss fights. Crashed 2 times with it already. Once at the start of Beast castle boss fight and another during land of dragons boss fight.

@ClickedDaisy what trainer options do you have enabled?

I have unlimited MP, Max AP, Unlimited drive duration, Gummi easy rank up and xp set to 2.0

@ClickedDaisy The reason i ask is because i have done two boss fights already and the only option i did not have on that you did was unlimited drive duration. I was able to complete the land of the dragons without any issues. I would suggest try turning off unlimited drive duration and see if that fixes the issue you are experiencing. I will try Unlimited drive duration during my next boss fight to see if that trainer option is causing an issue.

@ClickedDaisy Found that the god mode / ignore hit in specific cases makes it so sora can not move. Other than that issue, i tried all your trainer options on a boss battle and had no issues defeating the boss.

Question are you working on trainers for Birth by sleep 358/2 days and the stuff in 2.8?

Was wondering if there was anyone willing to contribute a FORM exp multiplier

1 Like

The One Hit Kill Option does not work every time. Some enemys still use more strikes

like the Samurai’s dual stance?

Can we get unlimited summon duration?

1 Like

damage multiplier and one hit kill doesn’t even work. It only works against you and your teammates who you’re supposed to protect, causing them to die instantly failing my mission.

@AnubisEnsho the samurais dual stance?

the reaction command. Luckly it canceled because of the cutscene when I met Yuffie in Hollow Bastion.

I also froze while fighting the Shadow Stalker in Beast’s Castle because of the pit trap/mouth, just had to disable the cheat and take damage to un freeze.

@AnubisEnsho i have experienced this issue as well, turning off god mode / ignore hit will fix this from happening.

1 Like