Kingdom New Lands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mine dosen’t work and it’s steam version and i do all the related things but still don’t work

Yea the 1.0.2 update for New Lands must’ve messed something up with the mod cuz it isn’t working for the steam version for me either.

Yea i susbect the update too

Btw can you guy’s send me the webside GOG? because i just wanna be sure. and how do i switch to GOG?

Here’s the GOG link for this game.

I think you might need to purchase the full game again, 'cause I don’t think replacing the STEAM copy’s .EXE file with GOG version will work (executable file), or vice versa.

I could be wrong though. STN is having the GOG DRM-FREE copy of this game:

Hey, I’m having trouble with the GOG version as well.

So you want me to buy the GOG version, i already have the steam one. Maybe it’s the steam update. and i don’t know how to switch to older versions on steam.

@Mathias2401 No!. Go to your game properties in steam and then betas and choose an older version.

Thank you, i’m in betas but from there where do i choose and older version. Do i have to find a code under my game files?

Idk how to get to the older version because when you look for the older version it doesn’t show up

Yes exactly, i can’t get an older version either

Alright. I guess i gotta get the steam version.

xD… Guess you do, did you figure anything out?

Anything?

Bought the game on steam just now, i can finally update it.

Soo, I have a cracked version of the game so the trainer didnt work but after i picked a folder it accepted it but then did nothing and when i get on the game none of the cheats work

Please help :sweat::worried:

Well I assume you have the GOG version cracked which would make sense because there is no DMR on it.
The Game generates codes on the fly so be sure to do something before you activate the options. Also your version could be just not supported by infinity. Find out what version you are using.

What version does infinity support?

Well the trainer is optimized for the gog nondrm version of the game. What crack are you using? Was it with a GOG installer or something else?

It was with the GOG installer