Kingdom New Lands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It was with the GOG installer

@HackerVgt Read the notes. It should work fine for the cracked version(GOG) for now.

But frank will push an update in a few that will make this trainer exclusive to steam only so don’t let infinity update (don’t be connected to internet when you launch infinity) if you want to still use the old trainer.

The Kingdom New Lands trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for steam version v1.0.2

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hmm, not working on v1.0.3 (steam) but i might be chosing the wrong folder. How do i correct pathing for trainer?

@Atrix_Tussand Are you using infinity v2 or v1?

v2

i noticed that cheats for

unlimited money (F1)
build (F2)
stamina(F3)

those three when initialised they do one sholt blink its like they crashed upon activation. The cheat for quick recruit (F4) stays “lit” assuming active but i did not notice that respawn rate is anything different that normal.

I still need to add the updated cheats to v2. Give me 5 mins

@Atrix_Tussand Try now

unlimited gold - checked
unlimited stamina - checked
instant build/upgrade - checked
fast respawn - not sure yet

all in all i can confirm that trainier is functional.

Thank you for such quick response and actions.

UPDATE:
fast respawn -not working

also it seems that activating any of the trainer option disable player from recruting new knights units. (maybe it is something else not sure yet)

UPDATE 2:

fast recruit - defenetly not working

Bug discovered - if you have any cheat active and you upgrade into the castle you will not be able to recruit knight units. I found 2 ways to workaround/bypass this bug.
1.Do not have cheats active while upgrading to the castle lvl.
2. If you upgraded to the castle lvl and you have cheats activated simply exit the game and start it again.

infinite money is not working I have some coins and I press F1 then nothing happens it says I need to pick up or spend some money before using the cheat pls help

What your game version? steam/gog/cracked?

Infinite gold does not work or I’m an otter !!!
Please help me with this problem !!!

Did the game have an update recently? What is your game version?

The current version of my game is 1.0.1, that is, old. With this I will download a more current version as a solution to this problem.
The problem in question is infinite gold (not working), since the other cheats are working properly.

Thanks for answering me.

Could you fix the fast recruit option? It’s the only reason I came to this platform. My other ones have the same 3 options working.

Recruit at least one villager first before activating the cheat.

PS: I am sorry to hear you had to come to this platform, how horrible and terrible thing to happen to anybody. Oh, the humanity :tired_face:

It still doesn’t work. And I meant that this trainer was the only one out of a bunch with this option, so I was trying this website out. Doesn’t look good when staff (?) act like jerks out of the blue.

No, I hold the jerking-out-of-the-blue position atm. STN was just making a joke. I’m sure he will be nice and help you with this trainer issue as long as you are nice back

1 Like

@sNaKe “Blue Jerk” Johnson. That’s your name now. Atleast that’s how I will call you after this :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jamaas I checked the option and it works for me. what Version are you using? Steam/gog? Cracked or not?

1 Like

Steam, not cracked. 1.2.0 (R1618).

I recruited one at the tent and activated it, it turns off almost instantly and nothing happens for some reason.

Well then. @STN from your post the latest update was made for 1.0.2 He has 1.2.0 so the trainer might need an update? I have a cracked version and the details of my exe says 0.0.0 so can’t check what version I have but if there was an update in the last 2 months i don’t have the latest one. You might have to check it.