Kingdom New Lands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Oh sorry I did not see that. I just had a question, how do you get fast recruit to work, I cannot get it to work. Infinite stamina works, just not fats recruit. I think i am just doing something wrong. And there are no notes posted with the cheat.

Fast recruiting and stamina is not working for me

You have to run first before activating stamina.

Thanks, it works now but fast recruit doesn’t

how does fast recruitement works???

Just gonna chime in here agreeing with people above; fast recruit doesn’t seem to do anything.

Thanks for reporting.

@STN Do you know anything about this?
Cant see any new update so i dont think its that.
Maybe add it to the list?

I dont have the game so i cant test either way.

1 Like

+1, fast recruit does not work. When toggled, it makes a chime like it’s activated. Toggle again, and it makes the same one instead of the deactivation chime.

Yeah fast recruit doesn’t work

Worked some weeks ago when i tested it for v3. Have there been a new update

i dont know. I currently have 1.2.3 version

just got this, pretty satisfied with cheats and overall functionality, but the ‘fast recruit’ doesnt seem to be working

It works well at first (Fast Recruit doesn;t work, but this appears to be well known), but it crashes my game later on. Also, my AV detects it as a Trojan, but I think it’s a false positive.

hey, the fast recruit dosen’t work on mine, but they should also make the fast recruit a spawning thing, where you can spawn the villages and don’t have to go looking for them.

I agree with the spawner idea! Or perhaps something that acts like the bakery bread? Oh! This is only a thought, but is it possible for there to be a mod that damages/kills on screen enemys? Trying to last over day 50 is a nightmare.

The Fast recruit option doesnt work when i activate it, it stays on for a few seconds then goes off again on it’s own

any news on if/when fast recruit fixed

just fix the dang trainer already, instant build and fast recruit go off after a few seconds, i posted about this 17 days ago and nobody has replied at all, are you just lazy or something. please do your jobs :frowning:

I know it is annoying but this isn’t the only game i have to deal with.

https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do (plus the requests on main page)

I will eventually get to it. But it’s only one cheat that’s not working in this trainer right?

It is the only option in the trainer that does not work.

@Ivangerber STN is not lazy or anything. He posted his to do list. There’s so much to do that some trainers take a time to update. Please be patient. Especially if only 1 Option is not working.