Kingdom New Lands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi ! So, apparently, the game got updated last night and the trainer does not work anymore for me ! Maybe it’s the same for everybody, or is it just me ?

Which cheats don’t work ? Also make sure you read the trainer notes and do something in-game related to the cheat you’re trying to activate since this is a unity game.

Well, it turns out that none of them work anymore for me. And yes, I did something game related to the cheats (picked up gold, builded something, recruited someone) But the cheats just don’t work. As I said, the game got updated, so maybe the update is the problem ?

Perhaps, game updates rarely break the whole trainer though. I’ll check it out

EDIT: @El_Munachos Can you send me your game exe ? I have gog version of the game and the trainer is working fine for me. Maybe the steam one is different.

Kingdom.exe.zip (7.2 MB)
And here you go ! I hope it will help !

@El_Munachos Crap i forgot the game is unity and generates code on the fly so i can’t do anything with the exe. It fails to launch as expected (i have the gog nondrm version).

Sigh, i’ll try to find the steam version somehow

Well, if I’m the only one asking for it, and if it works fine with the gog version, maybe you can let it be like it is !? And worry about it when you’ll have the time, since you already have a big list to do ! ^^

2 Likes

Mine also doesn’t work.(Steam version)

Mine dosen’t work and it’s steam version and i do all the related things but still don’t work

Yea the 1.0.2 update for New Lands must’ve messed something up with the mod cuz it isn’t working for the steam version for me either.

Yea i susbect the update too

Btw can you guy’s send me the webside GOG? because i just wanna be sure. and how do i switch to GOG?

Here’s the GOG link for this game.

I think you might need to purchase the full game again, 'cause I don’t think replacing the STEAM copy’s .EXE file with GOG version will work (executable file), or vice versa.

I could be wrong though. STN is having the GOG DRM-FREE copy of this game:

Hey, I’m having trouble with the GOG version as well.

So you want me to buy the GOG version, i already have the steam one. Maybe it’s the steam update. and i don’t know how to switch to older versions on steam.

@Mathias2401 No!. Go to your game properties in steam and then betas and choose an older version.

Thank you, i’m in betas but from there where do i choose and older version. Do i have to find a code under my game files?

Idk how to get to the older version because when you look for the older version it doesn’t show up

Yes exactly, i can’t get an older version either

Alright. I guess i gotta get the steam version.