Kingdom Two Crowns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just FYI the latest patch for this game has made it so none of the movement abilities will work it basically locks your controls out of the game so you can’t move anymore

I’ve requested for the game to be made available to vote on for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

sorry to seem like a naysayer but every time I’ve had a game that’s been voted for an update it seems like they they don’t get enough votes so no one gets to update it none of the games that I like to play ever seem to get updated so that’s pretty much why I’m not going to be renewing my premium membership when it expires

but ty for trying

I didn’t even know this game had an update until you told me 18hours ago!. Whatever though, you can find a million ways to complain and justify whatever you want to do.

Hello, new to wemod,
I currently playing this game, but I cannot seem to install wemod and I dont know why. I downloaded the wemod for steam and everytime I try installing it an error message pops out saying:

“Failed to install the .NET Framewor, try installing the latest version manually.”

I’ve no idea how to install this or to do this manually. Any help would be great, thank you.

Here try this

Or update windows for .net framework

Bit of a major bug on the trainer, when you try to activate the horse stamina/speed mod the game locks out. Not lockup, but lock out. ie I cant move, access the menu, drop anything but the game still runs and time still progresses. Turning the two mods off doesnt do anything either

Do you get an option to vote for an update?

There is no request update button available currently

As you mentioned, there is no update out. I don’t know if its on my end or something just breaks when you try to use the horse parts of the mod, as the coins/gems one works fine.

Hello! I was hesitant to join and install WeMod, but it seems like a pretty solid group/app. Thanks to everyone who was involved in getting all of this together!

That being said, my first trainer that I decided to use was the one for Kingdom Two Crowns (there is only one trainer available for it). Unfortunately, I’m encountering an issue where the first two options, ‘Unlimited Horse Stamina’ and ‘Super Horse Speed’ both disable all in-game controls. I am using the most recent version, but I tried previous versions to see if any of them would work as well. In other versions, the problem was the same or the game simply crashed.

Thanks again! Not sure if this is a problem with the trainer or an issue on my end.

Seems like game updated.

Seems like it updated again, interesting after a whole few months that the devs decided to revive K:TC

Are you gonna add Fast Recruit and Instant Build like in Kingdom New Lands?

The horses’ cheat (unlimited stamina and super speed) is not working, I can’t move after activated it.
Even if I deactivate, I still can’t move.

I have the game on Steam, latest version of the game.

I also don’t have the default horse (I have the Great Stag), if that can change anything.

Unlmtd coin and gem seems to work just fine, but my first need was the horse cheat.

Edit : unlimited gems is a bit buggy too.
when you loot a coin or a gem, gem will start to fill the pouch and never end so you drop gem all over the floor.
This problem doesn’t appear with unlimited coins

Well, a new update just came out, so all we can do it sit and wait

Ya new game update August 29th have to get voting and have stn update this again

Still needs an update as none of the cheats work. Infinite money won’t even activate.

This trainer will not be updated.

The developer of this specific trainer is retired from WeMod. As it states next to his name in his posts.

Please use the newer trainer made by MrAntiFun.
It is here: Kingdom Two Crowns Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Aside from that - trainer updates need to be voted for via the WeMod desktop app.
How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support