Kingdom Two Crowns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

no one cheat work for me. Freeze the game

2 Likes

When only using Unlimited Money or Gems, the cheats themselves worked perfectly with the game. However, I then decided to add the Unlimited Horse Stamina, this then started to bug the game out, causing it to free and even sometimes, when lauching it through WeMod, none of the controls would work apart from Shift or Esc. Please, if possible, fix the bug! And, as VettalV had proposed, an increase of vagrants would be extremely helpful! Or even some sort of spawn command!

1 Like

the mods are not working and making my game king to freeze.fix it.

The game started to freeze after the 1.0.1 hotfix. If possible we need a fix.

Unlimited Coins works just fine but i accidentally activated Unlimited Gems and now i cant deactivate it anymore. And all the Gems are quite annoying^^
Is there a way to fix that?

Its actualy not completely bugged. But yeah its annoying. Its falling too fast. When your purse filled in a mere second itā€™s keep falling to the groud and even you deactivate it the diamonds on the ground try to enter your purse -unless you move away. Its create a scene like its infinitely spawning. If there is a solution it is the slower spawning for diamonds. Like 1 or 2 diamond for a second.

Your bag can only hold a set amount of coins and gems, any extra gets thrown away. I didnā€™t do any maths because the problem is the bag can only hold so much and the easiest solution was to have half coins, half gems but then people would complain my bag is half full.

I really canā€™t please people so eh. At least this way you have enough coins and enough gems and can buy everything.

1 Like

The Kingdom Two Crowns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Its still freeze after using unlimited stamina cheat. Actually its not complete freezing only US not moving.

Use the slider to control the horse speed

the horse mods do not work and its still freeze when they are turn on.fix it please.

You can modify the horse speed with slider in wemod.

it still crashes unfortunately

The Kingdom Two Crowns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it is still freezeing.fix it please

1 Like

Can you give more info? What do you mean exactly by freezing? :man_shrugging:

Found out the problem. When you run cheats, the game freezes your character in place, the only thing you can do is press down to drop coins, not being able to move, at all.

1 Like

SO? You can control your horse speed from the WEMOD?

No you canā€™t. As soon as you use any of the horse cheats the horse is put in a constant state of exhaustion and you canā€™t walk at all. The slider does nothing.
Please understand and try to get to the bottom of this.

1 Like

Not only ahen you activate them.
For me, the instance I launch the game with Wemod, the charater get stuck in place and do nothing but drop coins and gems.

Itā€™s a problem that need fixing, quick because itā€™s that bad

2 Likes