Kingdom Two Crowns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The F2 and F4 options cannot be used on scripts. If you press it for the first time, it will turn off automatically. It doesn’t work when you open it. The F3 option is on. The horse is tired and can’t run. :thinking:

4 Likes

Hi, the coin cheat does not work for me all the others do but this one immediately shuts itself off and can not be turned on again.

4 Likes

Cheats not working currently

2 Likes

sprint speed, well fed, and coins cheats are not working for me, i am not sure if this has been resolved already, but i will post this here anyway

3 Likes

For some reason, windows thinks that this trainer is a Trojan.

Welcome to the community @Strongylos. :slight_smile:

This is known as a false positive. You will experience this from time to time with trainers, no matter where on the internet you get them from. It is triggered purely as a precaution because of the way trainers work. They are completely harmless.
The fix is to add WeMod as an exception.

Please use the search feature in the community before posting. You would have very quickly found this thread, which explains why it happens and how to resolve it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

1 Like

Most of the cheats don’t want to work for me. Coins, Sprint Speed, Well Fed, Unlimited Stamina are not working. Coins won’t even turn “on”

What’s weird is they all used to work no problem for me.

1 Like

Game had an update about 5 days ago so trainer mite need an update to.
Can vote in the wemod app to hurry it along

3 Likes

Kingdom two crowns cheats does not work as of right now please fix Nov 9th 2020

Unlimited stamina: allows me to turn it on but does nothing
Super Sprint speed: will not even allow me to turn it on
Well fed horse: is complete opposite it’s immediately tired my horse
Unlimited coins: will not even allow me to turn it on
Instant Construction: the only cheat that actually works

2 Likes

The Kingdom Two Crowns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hello Mrantifun and wemod . I have a suggestion . could u make it so that the peasants in the camps respawn immediately. An option like that would be great

1 Like

When you turn on the cheats only 2 out of 5 stay on (Instant construction and well fed horse) the rest stay on for a moment and then turn off and will not turn on again.

1 Like

cheat in kingdom two crown is not working

Every cheat worked wonderfully until the last update, now only instant construction works, please fix the rest or at least the unlimited coins cheat.

hey I think theirs a bug with the shogun ronin, the ronin armors and warriors aren’t buyable when the wemod is active

Hi MrAntiFun,

Can you possibly add a gem and beggar cheat to the trainer if you get time?
I hope your move to WeMod is working out great for you.

3 Likes

could you add in a cheat where you could spawn in peasents (idk their names) and you can have unlimited gems

2 Likes

I only can activate instant construction… others cant… why?

the unlimited coins does not works plz fix it

got this thread in favourites tabs for a year from now. still hope for unlimited peasents cheat