Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i have the same problem except my game does not crash when i demolish

I am having the same problem when I try to activate the cheat it turns on and then off by its self, it does not allow me to use any cheats.

1 Like

The game freezes up and also crash when I demolish a building.

Same problem.

I did find the problem its the all resources this need fixing.
For now donā€™t use All Resources the others work ok.

Same problem im using version 109.

Every time I use ā€œall resourcesā€ my game crashes. Please fix this I know your busy.

Now max Happiness keep switching off now!

Infinity does not recognize that my game Kingdoms and Castles is started and I can not start the cheats
My version is: 104g

May I ask when the last time the trainer was updated?

Read the thread.

please update the trainer v109r1s it turns on and off

I have an issue where once I activate All Resources, my builders will stop working and just stand around - anyone else have any experience with this?

Yep update after steam update cheats arent working

Itā€™s not doing infinite resources, just giving everything, -9999999 gold and when you dismantle anything it just crashes with stacks of resources going to the sky. It gave 99999 of everything but gold, as stated above. Iā€™d rather have infinite, where it doesnā€™t go down, but if all you can do is give allā€¦

One person says they arenā€™t working, the other says they are. I am confused

Hey man,

The trainer isnā€™t working. Update it to the latest version if you have time.

Thanks,
lately

If the game will stop updating so much. It doesnā€™t make any sense for me to update it now since game updates daily undoing my work.

Wait, which is the latest supported version? Mine has updates since 3 or 4 days ago. I think we are all saying is not working.

The game updated a few hours ago. Will update again in a few hours. So thereā€™s no latest version