Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Kingdoms and Castles Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. All Resources
2. Instant Build
3. Freeze Happiness
4. Unlimited Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/26/2017
    Started development

• 07/26/2017
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 11/14/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/22/2018
    Freeze Happiness cheat added
    Unlimited Gold cheat added

• 06/28/2018

• 08/05/2019

• 08/07/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The game always crashes if you for example a street or a house depart please fix the thank you

2 Likes

With which cheat?

I have the same problem like V3RM0X. It crashes with the resources and instant build cheat. Not sure but I think the happiness-cheat is no problem.

I have the same problem, it crashes with the resources: because we add too many resources in one time (+ resources who doesn’t exist in storage), with instant build and happiness if it stay on…
And maybe just crashes after a few time using cheat but i’m not sure about this.

1 Like

Also getting crashes

Okay i’ll check it out. Odd that it didn’t crash for me.

When does it crash? when building something etc

For me whenever it crashes, I have tried to select any of the tabs. For example (Castle, Town, Food, Industry).

For me the game crashes whenever i destroy some building.(Resources cheat)

1 Like

It crashes for me too when I apply the resources cheat

it crashes for me too with all 3 cheats, even one is selected at one time for use.

What is your game version/source?

105rs

wow the game has updated so much in just 2 days! I have 104g (GOG).

This is a good mod/cheat but there is some bugging problems. For exampel when u have the instant build and all tesources on and u build a castle block and u want to destroy it u cant cus the game will crash

no not really, the game freeze and after the game doesn’t respond. I only can close the game. I have the version 105rs on steam. I have do some new test, it’s only the resource cheat who make crashes my game. Because it make some resource who doesn’t exist.
But it’s not a problem because using the instant build cheat doesn’t use resource! We have only to care about food and money!

Well it’s the update. I had no idea the game loved to update so much sigh

It’s a game that just came out :stuck_out_tongue:
Expect updates very frequently :smiley:

Wasn’t going to touch it if i had known. :S

Next time ask me :stuck_out_tongue:
Or look it up.
We don’t want to give you unnecessary work now do we? :wink:

1 Like