Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Still causing me to crash.

Read that.

its taking so long to load

With version 104g it works great for me, but ONLY WHEN I PAUSE (tap space). Never Demolish a building while resources or instant build is active. Save game when the cheats are disabled. Give it a try. It took me a while and a ton of crashes until I figured how to make it work.

Easy guide :

1. Start the game
  2. Place the Castle
  3. Pause the game (tap space)
  4. Activate F1 and F2
  5. Build what you want
  6. Deactivate F1 and F2
  7. Unpause the game (tap space).
  8. Save, exit and reload
  9. Wait for people to arrive and enjoy your Kingdom
1 Like

When are you going to fix the crashing problem???

When stn has time

1 Like

More accurately when the game version becomes available. “GOG” is still at 104g :wink:

Im on 104 from “GoG” Happiness works wonderful, Insta-build kinda buggy, and all resources does crash but i dont need it, Would there be a way to do a temp fix to insta-build? for 104G?

shoot me a pm of your steam as well, i will get you the full version from steam this weekend :slight_smile:

Same with me i keep crashing too when i destroy things with every cheat besides happiness

More accurately when the game version becomes available. “GOG” is still at 104g :wink:

Any news? I’ve been really interested in this trainer.

Well i don’t have the game on steam and the only publicly available version is 104g

Id be more than happy to gift you a copy.

1 Like

Crashes for me too

^

thx a lot for your hard works

When i deactivate the recourse cheat before destroying a building my game wont crash maybe this could help someone

Don’t know how to change OFF to ON for the cheats. Please help.

Is there a checkmark next to Play?