Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Only checkmark takes me to the pay-for upgrade.

Huh?

To the left of PLAY is an IPhone symbol with a check mark at the bottom left.

there was a update for the game and the cheats will not work now. We have to wait for them to update the cheats.

Thanks

Oh yeah the issue is i don’t have the game on steam and the only publicly available version is 104g so i can’t update it.

STEAM Version 106r3s
The trainer will launch the game but fails to load the cheats.

cough

Oh yeah the issue is i don’t have the game on steam and the only publicly available version is 104g so i can’t update it.

1 Like

Nice copy and paste! I like it!

1 Like

I can buy the game for you on steam if you want

Sure, PM me. My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/steyn

Hey, uh STN. This trainer is outdated because of the new infrastructure update! Please update this trainer.

@joshuaryan0723 Oh yeah the issue is i don’t have the game on steam and the only publicly available version is 104g so i can’t update it.

Happens to me too.

That’s the reason it crashes?
And by the way, the newest version (On Steam atleast, 106r4s) does not work. The cheat doesn’t load at all.

It is the reason they can’t update the trainer.

1 Like

Thanks to @Bellsan for gifting the game. I will update the trainer

2 Likes

When will the update come? Or has it already come? An hour ago the game still didn’t load. (I have no idea how long an update takes, even as a programmer myself. I haven’t made any trainers as you might understand…)

[EDIT] - I ment that the cheat doesn’t load… not the game!