Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New AAA game releases in a matter of days, i can’t help but focus on those.

Kingdom & Castles Version 107r2s now

This doesn’t work for me. When i try to enable the cheats it doesn’t work, the buttons don’t even “click” any reason why?

Edit: Nevermind i see that others have addressed this issue, sorry to waste your time

STN moved Kingdoms and Castles Trainer from Completed to Currently Working OnSep 27 at 10:19 AM

This game get lost?

No. Game releases and requests is what stn is currently working on though. Also he’s busy with a thing called real life though I don’t know what that is

1 Like

Guys, do you live under a rock or something?. The amount of AAA releases this month are insane and they always take our first priority.

2 Likes

@STN I just want you to know that I have been nothing but patient with you… So I just want to make my statement and say… I love you, I appreciate the time you take to do the stuff you do, I have no issue waiting for this trainer and you just keep doing you.

3 Likes

Love is a strong word and he is lonely too be careful what you say lol

bahahahah XD

you ok? m7

I’m guessing something was funny up there !

1 Like

hey, will there be a trainer for the latest version soon? thx so much

i couldn’t give less of a ■■■■ bout the AAA games, you were gifted the game and still can not update it, idc how many other games are on here that your focusing on, thats when you make someone else do it, you said you would have this done a long time ago, now stop working on piece of ■■■■ AAA games and do this

Wow I think that will make him want to do it even less now lol

I understand your frustration and i’ll get to it asap.

1 Like

Leaching from his work for free, isn’t that fun.
But when something doesn’t work, oh then you get mad.
You sure feel entitled don’t you?

1 Like

Stn shouldn’t do an update for the next 3 months because of you. Don’t feel entitled. AAA games HAVE the priority. Not a game 5 people want

STN stop being so lazy. Just think of all the exposure you get for fixing trainers. You might even get a thanks or two.

1 Like

6 new posts in this thread, filled with joy, “finally” I shout, “The gods are real” I say. but no it was just the devil playing tricks ;;

1 Like