Kingdoms Reborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am having issue with the trainer. As soon as I try to place my town hall the whole game just freezes. It keeps freezing after that once it finally unlocks. I have zeroed it in to the trainer, cause game works fine by itself.

Lag seems to be connected to the amount of resources you enter in, the higher the quantity the larger the lag.

AI also get the resources when cheat active

Trainer does not work with current version. Please update

Hello
The trainer is not working properly. The amount of goods in the stocks is displayed correctly but the inhabitants do not use the goods.
When I buy luxury products (10 for example) the inhabitants only use the 10 and not the 1000 in the stocks. I built several storage points.
We have the impression that the quantity of goods is just displayed but not present in stock.
Thanks

update please

The Kingdoms Reborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Bonjour

Les cheats avec les ressources ne fonctionnent pas correctement. Les ressources s’affichent bien dans la barre à gauche mais pas au niveau des points de stockage.

Merci Ă  vous

Request update when possible, new patch broke trainer again. Thanks for all you do.

update please!!!

Changes:

2 Likes

Bonjour

Merci pour la mise à jour mais dùs que l’on utilise entrepît au moyen age le cheat des ressources cesse de fonctionner. On a l’impression qu’il ne reconnait pas ce point de stockage.
Merci

bonjour ne fonctionne pas sur la version 0.90 et 0.94

Changes:

1 Like

Bonjour
VoilĂ  le stockage aprĂšs mise Ă  jour. Les habitants ne dĂ©placent mĂȘme pas les ressources qui dĂ©passent du point de stockage. On a beau sĂ©lectionner un autre point de stockage les ressources arrivent toujours dans le mĂȘme point de stockage.

New update this morning broke everything again except gold.

Changes:

1 Like

Bonjour
Merci pour la mise Ă  jour mais le problĂšme du stockage reste le mĂȘme voir image.
Bonne journée

Si vous parlez de la façon dont les ressources se propagent à travers le pays, c’est normal pour cet entraüneur.

Unlimited SP is broken with the new update today