LAG on Sleeping Dogs

So, firs i tried to activate all the cheats, and my computer lagged so much that even the windows ( 8.1 ) dint even respond to my commands. 2nd time only a few same thing again. 3rd ONLY 1 HE LAGGED AGAIN MUCH!!!

I would like an answer pls.
And pls resolve the lag.

Thx.

Decenus

No solutions for this yet. It just seems random and not related to a specific trainer. Could you do one thing for me though? I have this theory. Could you check the individual thread usage (cpu) when your issue appears (low fps)?

You could check the ram too. Don’t have a solid theory for that but cpu and ram is all that should be affected by Infinity.

I would have tried but my entire windows lags so much that i have to reboot it

it simply stops nothing works neither task manager neither to exit the game

What are your specs?

Processor:Intel Core i3-3250 3.50 GHz ( Ik its a little Old )
Ram: 8GB
Vram:5888 MB
Just in case storage: total: 1TB used: 855.16 GB

Ram should be enough (probably a little slow but don’t think that is the main issue here), vram shouldn’t be effected by Infinity.

There is this issue going on with Infinity using too much of the cpu (for some people, inluding me). That issue combined with a weak cpu might be what is causing your cpu to have a panic attack.

It could also be the OS. The latest version of Windows 10 is recommended for Infinity. Altough in your case your cpu might struggle with windows 10 unless you make some changes (remove unnececery startup items and services, like onedrive).

With windows 10 i had no problems only that 1 time i got a virus and tried to reinstall it but the setup dint worked idk why so i installed win 8.1 idk i played a lot of games using infinity so maybe its the cpu.
the problem is that i cant see if cpu starts to act like crazy cause as i said everything stops.
Btw my ram is i think i cant remember DDR 3

Can you use Infinity with other games or does this happen for every game you try? If you can, could you list what games work? One of them might be more cpu intensive.

all games

List:
games that work: ASTRONEER, Just Cause 2,Total war rome 2, unturned, Company of heroes 1 and 2, Aliens Isolation, Anno 2205,Aragami,Attack on Titans 1, Civilization V.

Dont work: Sleeping Dogs.

Thats it

Judging by the minimum system specs listed on steam your cpu shouldn’t have much of an issue running the games suprisingly and Alien Isolation for example is listed as slightly more cpu demanding than sleeping dogs. Now I don’t think the cpu is the issue anymore.

This one sure is a head scratcher.

Might have to just start fresh by wiping the drive and installing windows 10 with this installer: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 altough that seems a little extreme for just one game.

Use the installer to make a bootable usb and then boot into the usb drive when starting up the computer (boot menu should be F8).

Thx ill try it 1 day cause in thse days im a little ( VERY ) busy so

PEACE