Last Epoch Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited health not working for me too…

1 Like

please fix it guys

1 Like

Same as everyone above. Infinite HP and potion aren’t working with the new update.

1 Like

Infinite HP potion working for me.

KeePHit what did you do to get it to work i just tried and again my infinite hp is not working but my potions are working ?

1 Like

Care to share how you managed to fix it?

The infinite HP potion is the only one that works. Infinite HP not working…

2 Likes

Wonder if there ever gonna get the health cheat working…

2 Likes

I’ve had times where it SEEMS like the Infinite Health cheat works, then it isn’t anymore. I’m unsure what the deal is, I haven’t been able to determine what causes it. However, I’ve also had times where it just blatantly will NOT work at all. That said, I haven’t tested the Infinite Gold (don’t want it), but I have tested Infinite Mana, and Infinite Health Potions, both appear to work fully. For those that don’t have any of these working at all, I recommend closing out of the game, and re-opening it, then logging into your character before attempting to turn on ANY of them.

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath bro. Seems that this game isn’t played by enough people to be of any priority for the team.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately due to lack of “Multiplayer” function, the game just doesn’t seem to be gaining much traction right now, considering the fact the concurrent user count is ~1500.

1 Like

On a side note, it’s currently completely borked right now due to most recent update, crashed multiple times the moment I got into combat.

1 Like

looks like were qued again

1 Like

The Last Epoch cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Most of the cheats are working okay. Would it be possible to add a skill point/stat points/attributes cheat in the future updates? That would be great!

Thanks!

Would love to see some crafting options. Save-scumming drives me insane almost as much as playing normal. Mainly item Instability. I don’t mind having to collect shards, glyphs, and runes at all, really. I just hate ruining that decent base that took me 20 hours to find.

I used the gold one right before this last patch to get me some(lots of) tabs. My OCD thanks you.

I’d goof around with an editor on my own, but the one I’m familiar with is also one the game looks out for apparently. I’m hoping this one is actually in the clear, now that I think about it. I don’t know what they mean by ‘ban’. Like I can’t play the game anymore, or I can’t join the social platforms the game uses. I just hope they make a single-player only option in the future so that I can play the way I want to without jeopardizing my rights to the game.

UPDATE !!! It`s not working on the last version of the game !!!

i just tested and can comfirm all cheats are working for me

Yeah same as @highinn I have been playing the game since the past week and I can confirm that everything is working as intended.

just a request on future updates on the trainer can we add a skill points/attribute points cheat?
If not can you make it so we can respec mastery points etc. Thanks appreciate all the work you’ve done for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

any ban on using this?