Last Epoch Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlimited Skill/Passive points on the trainer please!!! thank you so much for cheats. Also money cheat isn’t working for me.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work online unfortunately

1 Like

End of an Era.

Nothing working since the last update :frowning: The online version (actualized), no cheat works :frowning:

Please update the trainer for version 0.9b

Need an update. Trying to add gold online. I was able to use Cheat Engine to add gold, but when I change zone or sell or buy or pick up gold, it resets the gold back to the original value. But with WeMod the amount of gold doesn’t change at all… Please make an update and I will be glad to donate. I love this game!

1 Like

PLS !!! :heart: :kissing_heart:

add infinite pasive points
add max skill points
add max drop rate

:kissing_heart:

Cheat Game already updated to 0.9b and you can add gold and stayed permamnet but for offline game not online.

Nothing is working right now :frowning:

tried doing it with CE and cant seem to find the points values. so you might not be able to

are you doing it online or offline in the options?

I tried both. But I would like to be able to use it for online, mainly. At least HP/MP. Will it be possible anytime?

I tried a mod from another page where I had:

max passive points.

max skill points.

max drop rate.

but it is version 0.8.5c.

I tried it with the new update 0.9 obviously offline and it still works getting 999 max passive points, what stopped working was the max skill points and max drop rate.

Unfortunately, that page takes forever to update your mods.

It would be greatly appreciated if these already corrected options were integrated.

Well, it’s my humble opinion from a free user :smiling_face_with_tear: .

*Update

I tried again a few minutes ago (after micropatch, I think) and it worked for offline mode. I warm heartedly wait for an online mode “helper” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tried just minutes ago. Health and Mana working. Unlimited Gold not working.

1 Like

“Unfortunately, that page takes forever to update your mods.”

That trainer is not made by WeMod. It’s a completely different programmer.

i would really love an online mode

2 Likes

well considering they are sever based while online wont work. I already tried it by modding it myself. It will simply roll back to the previous state before modding. Could we also get more options? I went and did it myself but you can do drop rarity, passive points, dmg for character and minion.

2 Likes

How mean of the creators to update their game as soon as the cheats were updated xD

And to all the people that complain that these cheats don’t work in online mode: none of the cheats will ever do that. not for this game and not for any other game. I have no problem with cheating in offline or single player games, but i really hate players that cheat in multiplayer games.

2 Likes

no one here is complaining about no online mods ppl are just asking and wondering if the mods work online or offline. 2nd no one is complaining about the time it takes for them to update the mods. Hoozerdaddy was talking about another mod provider that they take for ever not Wemod.

1 Like