Latest wemod update broken

After wemod update my Final Fantasy IV trainer stopped working, now there is no option to toggle on any option because its automaticaly turn off instantly. Remote control app on Android phone dont work with my windows 10 version on pc. Dont tell me this is antyvirus job.
Is there any way to downgrade update or download previous version?

It could be your antivirus. It might have blocked a critital part of the update.
The fact that your WeMod remote access also seems to be being blocked (by a firewall) adds further evidence to this theory.
Follow these instructions: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

If you’re going to say that you don’t have an antivirus - let me stop you there. You do have an antivirus. Windows PCs come with Windows Defender, which is an antivirus and it cannot be removed.

The latest version of WeMod works perfectly for me. Nobody else has reported this issue.

There were only 2 files changed in the latest update, and I’d be surprised if antivirus isn’t the issue here. Which AV software do you use, and can you confirm you completely disabled it to test?

Tested everything and like i said is NOT ANTYVIRUS job! Downloaded another game to test and there is working everything fine. So game update broke trainer for game i mentioned earlier and need to be updated.