Left 4 Dead 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t even finish one game, keeps crashing.

all cheats doesnt work…

no cheats on this trainer is working for me

Certain aspect of this trainer for L4D2 does not work btw… the super accuracy does but this version of it truly does not work

Any ETA when this will be looked at for an update? Some of the major aspects don’t work at least for me.

The ones that don’t work:

• Unlimited HP

• Unlimited Team HP

• One-Hit Kills

• No Reload

The ones that do work:

• Custom Jump Height

• Unlimited Ammo

• No Recoil

• Super Accuracy

Other than that I just wanna say I love this manager <3

1 Like

None of the cheats work for me, the only ones that turn blue are the first two and they don’t even work. I’m playing single player on campaign.

Ultimate health didn’t work

lEFT 4 DEAD 2 trainer is buggy and most options dont work

2 Likes

1 hit kill dont work unlinited ammo and no reload dont work and lot more dont work needs updated

1 Like

it is does not work , i think it have to grow to new

Are you using it in single-player?

1 Like

i’ve recently used wemod on left4dead 2 to just mess around and since then the super accuracy and unlimited ammo cheat have stuck around despite my wemod being closed, i’ve tried restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling both we mod and left4dead 2 and i’ve tried verifying the integrity of the game files, yet nothing has worked, im not sure whether its the mods i’ve installed onto my game or if its something else

2 Likes

how come this trainer doesnt warn u 2 play this in offline mode(was told that if u play this online with the trainer then u will get banned)

2 Likes

How to play L4D2 with cheats in multi? Every cheat but superaccuracy are down in multiplayer even in story line PvE

The cheats are not for multiplayer.

3 Likes

hey can you add auto bunny hop? it would make going through campaign maps easier.

2 Likes

far as I can tell it works very well in single still.

1 Like

every cheat works in Single just fine and the thing with multiplayer isn’t new.

3 Likes

it’s bad when online and with cheats, it’s good when alone and with cheats :slight_smile:

1 Like

no, you will get VAС

1 Like