Lego marvel superheroes game save please?

Hi Guys!
Thanks for that save file, because I have corrupted save with 89%.
This save has 99,99% (249/250 gold bricks, last gold brick was hidden in race in sky). After finishing that race I have 100% of game (achievement for 100% is unlocked) but last achievement (zoo believer) is inactive. I have all animal characters, but achievement don’t want to unlock.
Maybe You know why?

It’s because you already have them unlocked. To get the achievement, you would need to buy that last animal themed character. Then after you buy the last one, it’ll unlock.

How to do that? Squirrel girl was locked in my save, now I have it unlocked and already bought, I can’t do this again.
Squirrel girl was last animal character which I didn’t have.
Maybe someone can upload save game without that character?

1 Like

Where is that race?

In a old thread.

No profiles found :anguished: How to proceed? Help plz

You can either put your profile onto your flash drive and then it should show up when trying to select a profile to save it to, or you can put one of your own saves onto your flash drive, open it side by side with the Lego save, and copy and paste the 3 IDs from your save over to the Lego save, then use Save, Rehash and Resign, and then click on Save to Device and select your flash drive.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

Press “Manage” and favorite your profile before pressing “Change”.

edit: Looks like he left 6 days ago.

Anyone know where to find DLC?

For retail? Here’s two links for drm-free xbox 360 dlcs that works on retail: Zippyshare.com - [now defunct] Free File Hosting and https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/153849-aden34-s-DRM-Free-Thread-NEW-LINKS!-(Bioshock-Infinite)?highlight=ADENS+drm+free.

Cheers pal

Hi, would this work on xbox one also? My kids just erased my saved game with 75% complete.

Not unless it allows you to use xbox 360 saves through cloud storage and you have a xbox 360.

Thx Pav ur AWESOME :thumbsup: :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, thanks so much. We had the Game 1 wipe happen at about 35% and a very upset child! Thanks Pav!

1 Like

Hey, the download link don’t work anymore, you can help me ?

Need a new download link, this one no longer works? Also does nayone know how to get the TMNT mod for this game on XBOX 360

Hello, I downloaded the savegame from the first link a year ago but my son managed somehow to delete it again from xbox360. Now the link doesnt work anymore and I think I damaged the backup copy I had by clicking some unnecessary button on horizon like refresh and resign. I tried many times with various profiles but with no success.
Im writing to ask if someone can post a working link or send the file to me to get that savegame, again.
Thank you

Can anyone help me I completed every mission and unlocked all characters on the Xbox 360 version and I accidentally deleated the save by pressing new game on accident and I don’t own a computer and the link doesn’t work can someone please help