LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Cheats and Trainer for Steam

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
This is the official discussion topic of the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Mega Studs
3. Unlimited Upgrade Bricks
4. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/05/2022
    Started development

• 04/06/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 05/21/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
2 Likes

The unlimited bricks only set a certain amount.

does it do only once on unlimited upgrade breaks

i have 5 breaks and when I use on unlimited went back to zero

1 Like

If you were able to set it to the 1166 in the game, it might work better.

Im confused as to why we have Unlimited Ammo, but nothing to do with studs?

After using the unlimited upgrade bricks, and spending all 999 that it gave me, the value is stuck at 0. I picked one up in game and it didn’t change to one. And then when I turned the cheat off it set me to -998 bricks. Definitely needs some work on this one. Gonna have to start a new game. Which is fine as I just started. But hopefully this can be fixed.

1 Like

Nothing seems to work for me on these mods…

I will increase the max values for upgrade bricks .

1 Like

@JustTheSides Did you try to startup the game first then press play on the trainer?.
@CaxhWasThereXD Mega Bricks should been named Mega Studs, when you pick any studs it will be multiplied by 100
@Spyder51 Trainer updated with points changed to 10000

Thanks again MrAntiFun for this trainer!!
At the begin of the game the codes work properly, but during the duel with Darth Maul, the game crashes…
I have tried all codes and only Unlimited Health and One-Hit Kills, but still the game crashes at that point again.
Thanks a lot already!:smiley:

Unlimited Kyber Bricks working. Thanks!

I bet it has to do with the one-hit kills. I was fighting Darth Vader and he disappeared, making it unable to complete the boss fight.

@yabusan Just tested it, definitely the one-hit kills. Since different phases happen at different points in the boss’s health (excluding the extra health bars) and the cheat makes it that enemies have only 1 hp, it would mess with how the battle is supposed to play out.

Turned off bricks cheat and now I have -419 bricks!! Help??

Game crashes on the first cutscene. Can make it past the escape pod on the first episode. Tried turning off the cheats and it still crashes. Bugged the game pretty good. Please update.

@Spyder51 @Remzyrc

Can you share your game save with me please?.
I will double check the upgrade points issue again, does having negative points effect the game in any way?.

Removed OHK cheat because it was causing an issue with scripted fights against bosses.

@MrAntiFun
I am also having issues with negative bricks!

1 Like

Not sure how to share a saved game let me try and figure it out

1 Like

If you start a new game and play for about 10 mins, you will see what Im talking about. The game will crash after the end of the first mission.