Little Big Workshop Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Little Big Workshop Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Tech Points
3. No Machine Degradation
4. Worker Movement Speed Boost

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/16/2020
    Started development

• 01/16/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Little Big Workshop cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Employees upgraded to 2-star mobile acceleration will be invalidated!
Is it possible to work without rest, modify employees
I am willing to pay

Hi! Thanks for creating this, but I appear to be having problems in getting it to function. Specifically, despite enabling all cheats, my money, tech points and machine degradation all remain unchanged. I’ve been unable to get this to function in new or saved games.

I have confirmed that all cheats appear as active and that the Steam Client is running when I click play in the WeMod App. I have also tried restarting Steam and my PC, but I continue to be unable to make this work.

I would LOVE to be able to use this, as my main frustration with the game is that the starting cash seems a bit too limited. I’d given up on this game, until I found your Trainers so I’m hoping I can get them functional so I can finally play this without feeling as if I’m too cash poor to make a good go of things.

Any suggestions on what I could try to get this working for me?

Welcome to the community @Cattus_Servius. :slight_smile:

This game was updated recently this month (link). When a game updates it tends to mean the trainer breaks and needs to be updated as well.

You can request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link should help: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

You can also use your WeMod referral link to invite friends and players from other communities to vote: How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support
And we also have a section of the forum where you can grab free games while waiting for an update: WeMod Community - Deals & Giveaways.

Can you please make an update for the newer versions of Little big Workshop

Welcome to the community @Kalish99.

Please read the post that is directly above yours. A forum is for reading as well, not just for posting. :slight_smile:

Hey there,

I read the above message about requesting an update to the game. However, When I go to the game cheats, the request update isn’t showing up to start the request for an update for this game on the steam version. The option to Request Update is not there for me on my WeMod. It only shows it is incompatible. How do we get the button added to request the update?

Here we go: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. That makes more sense. So , is there an eta on the update for the game? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Most welcome.

We cannot give ETAs or status updates as there are too many factors which affect it. :slight_smile: