Long Time Gamer, First Time Modding

I’m 23 years old and I’ve been gaming since I was about 5 or 6, all the way back to the Nintendo 64. Ever since then, I’ve played Playstation, Xbox, all of the new Nintendo systems, and for the first time, my own gaming PC. Once it was all set up, I started replaying loads of games that I played on the Xbox. I enjoyed them as I did before.

But soon enough, they lost their luster. I got tired of playing the same things over and over again. I needed something new to reignite my passion for games.

To lay out a groundwork, I hate cheating in multiplayer games because you’re ruining the experience for other people. But I don’t understand why cheating is bad in a single player game where no one else is effected by me breaking the game. I have a firm belief in playing the game honestly the first time through, but if you choose to play the game again, you should be allowed to play it how you like.

I found WeMod on a whim looking to make a simple game, Kingdom, easier. Then I realized how many games that I play are able to be modded.

I just want to say thank you to WeMod for helping me start to enjoy video games again. I’ve started replaying so many games now that I can relax and work on completion of each save profile without a fear of death. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You’ve made a new fan and I’ll be recommending WeMod to other gamers I know like me.

Cheers. Welcome to Wemod forums! I’m in the same boat as you! My story is similar to yours, except I’m a bit older than you. My first gaming system was Atari.

1 Like