Lords Of The Fallen (2014) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well the trainer doesn’t works for me. I try to launch the game with Infinity, but i just have a black screen and then the game crash. Can you help me pls?

Try running the game first and then click play in infinity.

It doesn’t work: the game launchs correctly, but then Infinity can’t find the game when i click “play”

the game is on sald with all dlc for $ 4.79

I know this game is old, but I was wondering if this would get any new updates. The game starts up but the trainer won’t. I bought it for like $4 and saw it on here.
Thanks

1 Like

No issues on Steam here, though I haven’t played the game long. Game loads right from trainer, then I just tweak the settings. I’m just thankful there IS a trainer, I couldn’t even get past the first boss initially!

I’m on Gog and the options sound off but no Unlimited Health or One hit kill not work for me. Have game of year edition and says version 1.0. I am trying the All Versions trainer as well as trying Steam even though I have Gog.

Hi …I cant use the trainer eventhough I run it within wemod…All the key was ON but there is no effect in the game…

The trainer hasn’t been updated in a while so I added the option to vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve bought this game during sales just for collection. This trainer works like a charm and it has all useful options.

1 Like

Hey @STiNGERR can we please get an update for GOG version of the game? Thanks!

@hobbilis You need to vote for the GOG version of this trainer via your WeMod desktop app.

1. Open WeMod and click the Requests tab.

2. Search for Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition (which is the only version GOG currently sells) via the search bar.

3. Select the result under the “Requestable Games” header in the left panel.

4. Either click “Vote” or, on the opposite side of that button, click “add more” to convert your WePoints into vote Tokens in order to vote.

The Game of the Year Edition is also on Steam, not only GOG.

The Cheats aren’t working. Only thing that works is +5 Attribute Points. Rest is only highlited but does nothing. Please update.

2 Likes

Wrong image

Hello if it possible , edit amount of material and ressource no infinite item please