Lords Of The Fallen (2014) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lords Of The Fallen (2014)
This is the official discussion topic of the Lords Of The Fallen (2014) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Magic
4. Unlimited Items
5. No Skills Cooldown
6. Zero Weight
7. One-Hit Kills
8. Ghost Mode
9. Add 5 Attribute Points
10. Add 5 Spell Points
11. Add 5 Strength
12. Add 5 Vitality
13. Add 5 Faith
14. Add 5 Endurance
15. Add 5 Agility
16. Add 5 Luck
17. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/01/2017
    Started development

• 07/01/2017
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 07/25/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/17/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

hi @STiNGERR everytime i load the trainer it either doesnt load and keeps loading or it will start the game then close out of it or if start the game from steam and then alt tab out of the game and start the trainer it closes the game also. can you please help me cause ive been wanting to play this game for ages with mods thanks hope hear from you soon :slight_smile:|

4 Likes

Same happening here… just closes my game… tried also running infinity as admin but same thing

3 Likes

Same here :confused:

3 Likes

Same here guys.

1 Like

Well hot damn, guess I’m not the only one having this trouble after all, thank you Jesus! As my mother would say… >_>

2 Likes

same here. pls fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goes to splash screen and then closes works fine on its own.

1 Like

Same here! Game starts… splash screen for GI Games… then… game shuts down… nothing helps. Please fix this

1 Like

He must have overlooked something or he maybe ended up making a boo-boo somewhere. I wouldn’t blame him, sometimes I get lost in stuff like that too. All I’m ever good at towards the tech nowadays is learning what goes where and how much I can push it before it breaks XD

1 Like

As far as I know towards using Cheat Engine to attempt to write the scripting myself for infinite health and all that jazz, it isn’t no walk in the park. Because the character files are also linked to the enemy and boss files as well, this makes it very difficult sometimes having to analyze all that code just to find your character’s attributes and make auto writing scripts that update every time you launch the game since the code itself always gets rewritten with new id codes every time you launch it.

1 Like

Perhaps the game has an anticheat? i am not sure, seems like it from the reports here. Or it could be he did it for an older version.

@Stingerr should know.

1 Like

I just hope a solution is found soon, would love to piss around & do my own thing in a more destructive fun way.

Hell, if I could crack it myself I would. But the level of this cracking is at an adept level, I’m hardly a novice to be honest.

This cheats are not Working! the game log out automatically!

1 Like

tried everything still not working great trainer though a lot of options well done.

1 Like

Bump please!

1 Like

@STiNGERR pls respond

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Anything here as well ?