Lords Of The Fallen (2014) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sure

yes bro!! please!

that would be great! :smile:

what a hard game

Guess no cheat table then XD

just take it off the program

Hey STiNGERR, do you know when the problem may be fixed?

Nah, just be patient. Weā€™ve all waited long enough, itā€™s pointless taking it off after all this time.

1 Like

Think the troll @MindMagic1231 should have his message deleted though >>

2 Likes

Was a bit of a dick move tbh

He said he had a Cheat Table and havent been on the page since he made the post.

How is that making him a troll?
He joined us in Feb so its not a burner accoont either.

Cut the guy some slack.

Slack ? XD mate I am not even mad, if someone saysā€¦ heyā€¦ I have a free muffin would you like it ? and then vanishes, then ? the trainer was made more than a month ago with someone who does this all the time struggling to fix the issue then a guy comes with a cheat table, I have tried myself to hack them game with cheat engine running into my own issuesā€¦ so that makes him a trollā€¦ the fact he canā€™t deliver something that he >has< and is now gone

1 Like

The reason i say he is not a troll is that he havent even seen your reaponses because he havent been on since his last statement.

You get a response when he get online i bet.

In the immortal words of Corey Taylor, ā€œA broken promise is as good as a lie.ā€

1 Like

any trainer would do now at this stage I thought they were rolling out another update to infinity this week might come with that fingers crossed .

Iā€™d love to believe so but just also remember, when someone replies to you it also shows in the email you registered, so even if he hasnā€™t been here, his email has been getting a number of messages :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh I think we all just want to destroy the game XD

Its an optional feature to get it on mail :wink:

You sound very desperate when you want to destroy the game. Got your ass kicked?

Btw have you checked for cheat tables yourself as a last resort? You mentioned CE. Did you just scan for values or tried a cheat table?

Ohā€¦ well I am a cool kid and want it in the mail okay >> :joy:

You craaazy bro, mlg 180 no scope everything XD, nah I honestly just like perfecting gamesā€¦ and these help so much :open_mouth:

No not specifically cheat tables per say, but I did try myself but let me just say I am really really good at actually doing my own, however its super time consuming especially when it comes to values that are harder to findā€¦ or have good ā€œanti hackā€ stuff behind themā€¦ thatā€™s when I am just like okay nahā€¦ so I guess I could have a look around

But then you need to love me if I find it and post it okay :expressionless:

Love is a stronge word and i dont really play the game.

Could give you a like if that helps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got my ass handed to me playing this game on console so I saw that about a month ago, it was on offer for less than Ā£5, so I bought it on here, hoping to give it an ass-whooping back.

Looks like that ainā€™t happening any time soon xD