LT+ 2.0, Added Tutorial to Burn XGD3 Backups

Updated OP with download links for:
Jungleflasher Beta 1.88b 280
XBC 2.9 Build 0345

Also added a tutorial on how to burn XGD3 games!

Return it…

your answer: i dont have Recipt

am i right? :smiley:

cant return a game if its opened…

unless of course you havent opened it yet?

Yea u can, and you can steal it to.With Shrink wrap :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i totally forgot about that its pretty hard to do, well to make it look good its hard to do.

hackers always prevail

I bought it off ebay lol

I gotta find some way to return it now or sell it. I’m not going to **** with shrink rap I just want my $60 which they wont give you if its opened.

I figured it out. 30 day exchange for the same item :smiley: Gonna get a new one and just sell it as brand new for $60.

I Downloaded GOW3 but it didn’t come with a .dvd. I know when you run it through ABGX it creates one…but how do I this with out ABGX, or do I even need the .dvd. can I just use the .iso file?

open up notepad and end the following into it

LayerBreak=2133520
rrod-gow3.iso

Save as rrod-gow3.dvd

Replace rrod-gow3 with whatever your .iso file is called.

is it safe to play gow3 not stealth patched? or should i just wait for new abgx360?

If you downloaded the 0800 RROD release then it’s safe to play. RROD releases have been ripped with the new 0800 firmware and have been verified through the latest version of ABGX which hasn’t released yet. c4eva has confirmed this.

Sweet I’m doing this when I get home today! I already have driver sf and gow3 downloaded from like a week ago :stuck_out_tongue:

So I burnt th GOW3 game but it will not play. I’m thinking 2 things, it wasn’t a RRoD rip, or I didn’t have the .DAE file in there. I’m not sure if I need the .DAE file or not. If it was ripped with a RRoD 800 drive do I still need it? And if so where do I get the file? Any help would be great.

why do people insist on using img burn? dont need to follow any tuts with clone cd just load .dvd file…2 out of ten img burns fail…get clone cd…and i would be carefull with the rrod rips reports are there freezing up on lite ons…

I’ve burned over 500 and never had a bad burn. So your statistics fail

at first this was the only method confirmed by c4 for XGD3, so i just used that but he also confirmed clone cd but there are many people saying that neither method works both worked fine for me though so i cant complain

What games have you burned?

GOW3 twice, one with img burn, one with clone cd both booted fine and are both on live right now playing. Then one space marine that i havent tested yet but used clone CD so i dont have to do all that error garbage

Try Driver SF and tell me if you can get it to work. Tried and when I booted it, it went back to the dash