M.A.S.S. Builder Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve tried equipping all but one weapon, different barrel and trigger combos, filling all my weapon slots, waiting after several missions to activate the cheats, waiting several minutes on the main screen before starting the cheats, ect. Some reason the ammo and reload cheats just wont work for me XD

The M.A.S.S. Builder cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Game crash after finish a mission, while cheat is active. And the unlimited credit is not working game freeze once is on. The unlimited ammo isn’t work on shoulder weapon.

the unlimited ammo works, you just need equip 1 or none in each weapon slot [e.g: 1/0 close combat, 0 shield, 1/0 bullet/energy shooter, 1/0 bullet/energy launcher ]

up date will crash game if we mod is on when you lauch a mission

3 Likes

No effect after activation

1 Like

The game was updated less than 24 hours ago from this post. (https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/6337024/)

Therefore the trainer will also need an update to be compatible with the new game version.

Here is how to get a trainer updated: support.wemod.com/article/205-game-queue

Changes:

1 Like

Hi games crashing on mission start when trying to use the wemod ya its got some then to do with wemod runs fine if wemod is closed

1 Like

hi,when i run the game ,the game always tell me fatal error,I think question still exist,hope you can fix it sir,thank you

1 Like

Only cheats that works for me are unlimited boost and unlimited credit. The rest show on, but have no in game effect.

1 Like

Got fatal error after update :frowning:

1 Like

Mission Fatal Error

Changes:

2 Likes

UNLIMITED AMMO
NO RELOAD

Isn’t working. please fix. thank you

UNLIMITED AMMO
NO RELOAD

not working

Seems to work for me… Have you tried starting the game first, then alt tabbing out to activate the trainer?

tried alt tabbing but still doesn’t work for me :cry:

The game got updated. It’s now at 0.7.1. I would wait a little bit just for the new bugs to get worked out.

Could you please add a slider to set specific money instead of unlimited?
Like how the No Man Sky trainer works.