Mad Max Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Really? I did set the tool to search for version 0.0.0-9.9.9 so I guess it is possible for it to still work.

1 Like

@STN any chance on an infinite car health cheat? Pwetty Pwease :worried:

3 Likes

can you add unlimited car health?

5 Likes

Is there a possibility for unlock all and lvl up. if there were that would be nice :grinning:

1 Like

Unlimited car health would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

could you add a unlock all parts cheat same with player?

This game just hit the Origin Access, even though I know it isn’t for Origin, any chance of an update?

Highly unlikely a 3 year old trainer is going to get updated just so it will work with another DRM. You can always try it even if it isn’t built for that DRM but you may need to change the folder structure/exe name for it to work.

You have a way better chance buying it from steam then making another trainer

Doesn’t hurt to ask.

I think this is going to fall on deaf ears (i tried twice, third time’s the charm?) but if someone posts the folder structure of Origin with exe name, i would be able to tell if its fixable by a simple name change or needs a new trainer.

Ironic how lazy and not giving a f*ck people are but they expect me to update these old-ass games which takes hours because that’s easier for them to do :woman_facepalming:

Didn’t expect an update, as it’s an older game and it doesn’t hurt to ask, but I see how you deal with people, thanks.

Post the folder structure and exe name. He doesn’t want to rebuy the game on origin if it is as simple as adding another exe.

Oh God.

Fine then, i guess i don’t have to deal with this game .

I can tell ya game works perfect i play i every day from steam

He wants it updated for origin.

We keep asking him to post his folder from origin ?

2 people have been asking about this from origin damm was the game free now ?

I don’t understand this folder structure, also yes the game is free if you have Origin Access. Didn’t have a lot of time earlier, but now I do.

Attempting to understand this and a couple Google searches later, the Folder Structure is like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mad Max

Had to type it out myself as the translator I use didn’t understand.

Take a screenshot like this of whatever folder contains the exe and show it to us.

I understand now, thank you, I found a picture in English to help also. :smiley: