Madden NFL 25 & NCAA Football 14 Corrupt Gamesave error for XBOX 360 SOLVED!

I solved the issue for corrupted modded gamesaves for Madden NFL 25 & NCAA Football 14. The problem that was fixed was that if you use just Horizon to replace the data file in the gamesave, Horizon would basically just add in the modded data file without actually replacing the original data file. That would cause the file size to be too big for either game to read.

Solution:
Just use Le Fluffie to replace the data file inside the gamesave.

Step 1: Open gamesave in Le Fluffie.
Step 2: Click ‘Contents’ tab in on the gamesave.
Step 3: Go to data file listed, right click then select ‘Replace’ with the modded data file you created.
Step 4: Click the ‘Main’ tab and select the ‘Rebuild’ button, then close the file.
Step 5: Use XBOX 360 Hash Block Calculator to re-hash. (Only do it once!!!)
Step 6: Put the gamesave back on your HDD or thumb drive to be loaded in-game and enjoy.

I’ll include both files needed below. Lastly, I did 5 years worth of draftclasses for Madden NFL 25 starting from 2014-2018. The draftclasses aren’t 100% accurate, but do include most your major stars that have came into the league the past 4 years. (i.e. Odell, Clowney, Wentz, etc.) I also re-did the player models to look like actual football players. You know, no linemen with tiny arms or receivers with big bellies. To download my player model roster mod to your 360 hassle free. Type my gamertag ‘Lascall Othello’ in Madden NFL 25. The player models will match those you’ll see in my draftclasses.

Oh yeah, once you’ve done the steps above, it should be okay to use Horizon to change the console and gamertag ID to yours, so the game will load it, for those that are interested in the draftclasses.

Link to Programs & Draftclasses:
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=EEA954F6F5D99C81!107&cid=EEA954F6F5D99C81

There is a replace feature in Horizon. Just right click the file in content manager.

I did in the past, but for whatever reason now the newer version Horizon glitches out when using that feature for an EA gamesave. So Le Fluffie is the only program I found to combat the issue.

I don’t think there is anything different with saves for EA games, they need to use the same format as any other.

There isn’t, but for whatever reason Horizon wasn’t doing the hash block and resigning correctly, at least for those games.

OT: Wow, I remember using Le Fluffie to make my own DLC for Forza 3 and Forza 4 for my 512 Jasper Jtag.