MADNESS: Project Nexus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite Weapon Durability, Please? I always wanted to use my melee weapons without breaking. :3

2 Likes

Pls add Unlimited skill points

Found a bug. The Infinite Health cheat isn’t working right. I don’t know if the Madness Difficulty is breaking it or not, but whenever I get hit by the exploding presents or the brute enemy, or a finisher is used on me, I lose a Corpus block.

Yep, it is only on Madness Difficulty

every cheat just broke because the game updated

1 Like

apparently, if i enabled the infinite ammo cheat, it would bug out the game. for example i use the FMS bullpup rifle and MAC 11, and i enable the infinite ammo cheat when im using my FMS bullpup rifle, when i decided to switch to MAC 11, it will cause my gun’s sweet spot to remain the same as the FMS bullpup rifle instead of the MAC 11’s sweet spot

hoping for a hotfix to this

1 Like

The Unlimited Ammo cheat makes my automatic weapons shoot by themselves, even when dropped, but if i turn off the cheat, all of my guns fire. waiting patiently for the next update

The Unlimited Health is not working and you add a Unlimited skill points cheat and STiNGERR can you update this at some point

1 Like

okay… so the Unlimited tacbar work for everyone even for the enemy.

Unlimited health don’t work and bug the gun info ( trow a gun with 0 ammo for a sworld but still see the gun info with 0 ammo ) .

Infinite ammo work for gun (logic) but dont work for melee wapon (durability) .

can you fix it please ? and love your work.

sorry for my english.

The MADNESS: Project Nexus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

add an option to get imprints

Can you add no encumbrance and make inf health in every mode?

Used to work just fine but now the infinite ammo prevents guns from firing when activated and when i deacttivate it and get a different gun out of my stash it just keeps reloading with every click, so it does not register any ammo even when reloaded.

Found a bug a few days ago but forgot to send it here. During the Arena mission The Heist on Madness mode, the Unlimited Health and Unlimited Tacbar cheats don’t work. They seem to work just fine everywhere else, but not there. I’m not sure if it affects any other levels.

i think id like to see one to boost experience (melee, ranged, etc.). i think it whoud be really cool.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more with you on that front.

1 Like

im surprised no one else recommended this.

just seems like a normal thing. as well as inf melee durability and btw the inf tac bar also effects freshly spawned enemys with tac bar.

Please add unlimited durability melee weapons.

still hoping for an update here.
Still have the same problem where activating unlimited ammo makes guns unusable, even after deactivating again i have to completely restart the game itself to get guns working again.

PLEASE update this one

I love your cheats!:smiley: But it could be more nicer if you add a Unlimited Durability and When activated Unlimited Ammo, it also refills the magazines too!:smiley: