Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mafia II
This is the official discussion topic of the Mafia II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 02/18/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Mafia II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the mod seems to cause random crashes in chapter 2

The crashing extends to other chapters even when no cheats are activated with the mod on. The sky box starts to glitch up and cut out. a few seconds after that happens the game crashes.

1 Like

The mods don’t work for me even after I have activated the mod. I would hit the play and it will show playing but when I’m in the game and activate them, it doesn’t work for me.

Are you using the most up to date steam version ?

Nvm I found the Problem Thanks though

1 Like

Been having the same prob…Can you tell me how did u figured it out?

can you guys add mafia 2 definitive Edition?

2 Likes

The game now has a remastered version can we get a request page for the Definitive edition.

2 Likes

No longer works because of definitive edition update. Both Mafia 2 and 3 are not working.

@Georgephonix, @Metroid55v2 & @PoliteMask51 (and others to come).

I have passed this information (for both Mafia 2 & 3) and request onto a senior staff member. Thank you for notifying us and please be patient while this is reviewed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is now possible to request a Definitive Edition trainer for Mafia II.

1. Search for Mafia II in the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Select the Definitive Edition, underneath the name of the game.
  4. Click Vote.

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development queue. Don’t forget that you can use your WeMod referral link (found in the dashboard of the desktop app) to invite friends and people from other communities to vote too, whilst being rewarded for it. :slight_smile:

Thank you again to the community members who informed us and everyone for your patience. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just bought the game and tried to activate the tricks, the game crashed too, will there be an update to avoid these crashes? Thank you very much!!

Read the post above yours please @Nicco98.
The game was updated to the definitive edition, therefore this trainer will probably no longer work.

Update:

If you have upgraded your copy of Mafia II to Mafia II: Definitive Edition, please make sure you use the Definitive Edition trainer by MrAntiFun. :slight_smile:

Community thread: Mafia II (Definitive Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

2 Likes

the game crashes after a few seconds
I have not updated to the definitive edition because that version was not purchased, so it tells me not installed.
how can i solve it?
thanks

You mean you have the cracked version of the game? If you didn’t purchase the game then there is nothing WeMod can do for you.
Trainers from any source on the internet are not made for cracked games and never will be, it’s too uneconomical. More information: No support for cracked games? - #3 by Instinct.

Your only fix, if your game is cracked, is to buy the game legitimately.

no, maybe I expressed myself wrong. the game is original purchased in the steam store. only that I have Mafia II that came out in 2010, not the new one.

If you purchase the original Mafia II on Steam then it should have automatically updated to the Definitive Edition, unless you’ve turned off auto-updates.

1 Like