Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dont have it enabled all the time. The game have some checkpoints where it check if you cheat.
If infinity is enabled at that point, it will crash. Try to disable it at the end of a mission etc.

Update plz.

It is up to date but has anticheats. Read trainer notes

the game just keeps crashing fix it pls :unamused:

It is up to date but has anticheats. Read trainer notes

Ummā€¦ I looked, thereā€™s no notes

Yupp right where it says what the cheat does is a little circle with exclamation point

I checked for that, I donā€™t see that either

Up above. Under the cheats list says important notes.
Domt leave cheat turned on to long cuz game has anticheat.

OH! Thanks, I found it

Yo I need help what do I do?

It keeps crashing.

Dont have it enabled all the time. The game have some checkpoints where it check if you cheat.
If infinity is enabled at that point, it will crash. Try to disable it at the end of a mission etc.

2018: For me, this trainer crashes the game randomly regardless of whether Iā€™m right in the middle of a mission or not. If the game checking for cheats is the problem, then mine seems to be doing so pretty much constantly. Also, there is no option to disable anticheat as prescribed in the notes above. I hate leaving negative reviews but in my case this trainer is demonstrably unusable.

@SCHPLEE read the post right above what you just posted, the developer of the trainer @STN explained what occurs and what to do with the mafia 2 trainer crashing.

Thanks for your reply. To reiterate; for me at least, these ā€˜checkpointsā€™ seem to be constant. There is no point at which will this trainer not crash my game within moments of activation. Whether free-roam, cutscenes, or mid-mission.

The checks hit after a few minutes. Youā€™re not supposed to enable the cheat for more than a minute.

1 Like

@SCHPLEE your welcome @STN thank you.

Thanks for clearing that up. I didnā€™t realize it would only run for seconds at a time. Iā€™m worried that Iā€™ll mis-time it and end up damaging my system with one of these crashes. Iā€™m sure itā€™s harmless enough but Iā€™ll not risk it. Thanks anyway, STN.

For what itā€™s worth, if Infinity had a way to pledge actual funds to itā€™s contributers, I would rather make it worth your time to deploy a free-to-all solution than give my money to C.H.

You canā€™t damage your system with these crashes. If it was true, my PC wouldā€™ve fried by now (i get 10-20 crashes on average when making new trainers :stuck_out_tongue: )