Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN Jeez that is a good number of game crashes.

See and that genuinely terrifies me. A cold shiver went down my spine when I read that. I would be trying to develop on a sandboxed VM with my PC buried in bubblewrap. Playing soothing music at it and everything. I do have an unreasonable fear of head crashes. You’re right of course though, the wrapper always drops me cleanly to the desktop when it dies.

@SCHPLEE that was very in depth.

I just dont know what to say. But wanted to say something.

@ptondo just having you here makes it all better :slight_smile:

Why not? what’s the point of having cheats for a game if it constantly crashes?

Because their anti cheat doesn’t allow it.
Just turn them off every now and then not hard

in the files of most of the games that has anti cheat, there should be a way to disable it. i’ll tell you when i’ve disabled it, if i find out how to do it. because it should be possible to disable it.

there should be a way to disable anti cheat in the game files. most games with anti cheat can have anti cheat disabled. take watch dogs 2 as an example. all you had to do was to go to steam, watch dogs 2, preferences or properties, set launch options, and type in: -eac_launcher. that worked out pretty well, but mafia 2 should have a way of disabling it… i think… idk, but it SHOULD have.

It always depends on the Anti cheat uses.

Take EAC for example which watch dogs 2 uses.
Ghost recon wildlands uses the same and you can’t just put -eac_launcher in there to disable it.

Don’t know which one Mafia 2 uses

Mafia 2 has memorychecks. It doesn’t use eac etc.

there’s no way of disabling the anti cheat in mafia 2. but still, why use anti cheat in a single player game? it’s not affected by scores, which means there’s no use for anti cheat.

my Mafia II keep crashing whenever I activated the cheats, any idea? if it’s because anti-cheats then how to fix it? or whatever?

Read trainer notes

u know what nvm, my game still crashes without any trainers or cheat active anyway, I think it’s just my game issue.

No Recoil doesn’t work!

I’ll request this to be made available to vote on an update but I wouldn’t hold my breath considering the age of the game :slightly_smiling_face:

I like to apologies. The cheat does work, it was just difficult for me to notice due to other games having the same cheat but with additional function. With “no recoil” you would expect no bullet spread as well. Other games have that perk, but not in Mafia 2. That’s what I saw as a problem with the “no recoil” cheat. After all, if there is no recoil, that means you have a strong grip on the gun to shoot straight. You can tell the bullet spread because of the crosshair expanding when you rapid fire. That shouldn’t be the case.

Thanks for keeping us updated! Some games do include that as that’s how the game works others would have a labeled “super accuracy” cheat :slightly_smiling_face:

For some reason whenever i activate any of the cheats except for infite money and no reload (because i dident try thoose out) my game crashes to desktop and i dont know how to fix it.Also whenever i activate the Police ingores you cheat all of the npcs start walking like the policeman and the nobody can use theyre guns or fight with fists.If anybody knows how to fix this a reply on how to help would be nice and if you do so i thank you.(Sorry for if i write in bad english)

1 Like