Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Alright

My knowledge of xbox modding is similar to yours or probably less. unknown_v2/frank are the xbox devs so theymight be able to.

Can’t wait for mafia III :crying_cat_face: so much wait time.

2 Likes

agreed

@STN call me a complete idiot but how do I disable the anti-cheat for Mafia II?

For those of you interested steam is now selling the game again. Its (or was when I bought it) $5.99. Haven’t tried it with the trainer yet but I’m looking forward to it.

@Voltaire47 Unfortunately not possible right now. With infinity v2 (not far away) games with anti-cheat are handled far better.

So right now, you have to try not to trigger it (not keep options enabled for more than a minute)

Infinity pretty much crashes most of the games I want to use a trainer on, Resident Evil 4, Zombie Army Trilogy, and Mafia II. It’s quite frustrating trying to assert the problem. Not sure if it’s install paths or what.

@Voltaire47 You never got back to me for RE4, i haven’t done the ZAT trainer so no idea about that. Mafia 2 shouldn’t crash if you just enable/disable the cheats, the anti-cheat scans game after every 10 or so minutes so plenty of time to get some cheating done.

If every game is crashing then i would say its your antivirus or something else interfering with infinity. Had a few people with similar issue and it turned out to be their AV.

I didnt have any issues with ZAT, but i dont own RE4
I used ZAT from start of game to the first safe room thing.
Mafia 2 it was just the anti cheat that screwed me over

@STN TN Yeah I tried like hell figuring out RE4, I suppose it may be the AV. I’ll take a look into it
Allowed it through the firewall, still crashes.
For RE4 if I try to get the game launched via Infinity it will say steam is not running when it is running, as for Mafia II, I have the game going, start up the trainer, Mafia II crashes.

PM me your RE4 game exe, i’ll see if our versions match. It shouldn’t crash because RE4 has no anti-cheat.

Mafia 2 shouldn’t crash immediately either until you activate cheats. We will figure out what’s the issue here

Can you fix the crashing and everything? And put like a Disable Anti-Cheat on because there is no option to disable Anti-Cheat in-game. Maybe tell us how…

Yeah the anticheat is the reason for these crashes.

I plan to implement the anticheat, just have been busy with other titles.

1 Like

can you update the mafia 2 cheats, everytime I use them they crash the game. even when I’m using just one it crash’s.

Look at the post above yours.

It works but the anticheat catches on. Don’t keep it enabled at all times.

So when will we be able to see the Disable Anti-Cheat option