Mafia III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Launch the game first, then Alt tab to infinity and click start

yea that’s what I do, I get that message

@STN Maybe can help better than I

it just gives me a error when I press start

do I do it in the launch menu or the game? it doesn’t work in the game for me, it just gives me that error pop up

Launch infinity as admin. Also make sure no antivirus is interfering.

If that doesn’t help, give this a read

Thanks bro, appreciate it, turns out my avast decided to turn off its security and windows defender took over, deleted some of my mafia 3 files and some infinity stuff works fine now.

1 Like

It’s a great trainer, thank you so much. But I don’t know why the electronics one seems not working. I enabled it but nothing changed. other things all works pretty well, though.

hey @STN The add 5k to wallet seems to empty the Stash,

Then you know where the 5k comes from :wink:

1 Like

yea I pressed it twice it took my 28k and gave me 10k, must be a lottery system

it seems Unlimited electronics didn’t works on me

@STN I dont think Unlimited Electronics are working

It works but disables itself after executing just once. I did it so it won’t affect other things.

You can open up the pause screen where you can see your electronics and keep pressing the key.

@Hawk The add option starts adding from 0, you can keep pressing and it will keep adding 5k. I don’t know how it can seem like a lottery system or random thing?. I can make it fetch current money and add to that, it takes more work. I thought people using the cheat want to increase their money according to their liking and won’t give a crap about what money they have in game currently?.

Seems like i thought wrong. You can change your money amount (decrease/increase) with the remote for time being while i revert the option in next update.

Thanks @STN i will give what you said about the Electronics a try

well I know it isnt like a lottery

I was joking because ti will reset your stash if you use it and if you have a good size in there and use it for less then it kinda feels like a lottery

Will the Unlimited electronics no break any save games?
If i use it like open the map press the key, close and reopen the map.

Since i’ve heard that in most cases it actually bugs and messes up save games.

Always try to make a BACKUP of the save games, as well as your config profile, while using any game TRAINER/cheat, let alone Mafia 3.

It’s a good idea to backup your SAVES, just to be on a safer side, even though the Trainer may not mess the save file.

Mafia 3’s save game location and path should be something like this:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia III\Data<id number?>\profiles\gamesaves\default\aslot*.sav

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
So if i atleast backup the save file, do u have experience with that electronics cheat?
Did it bug any of your save games?

Oh nope, actually I don’t have this game with me yet. Haven’t bought it, as I have other pending games on my list.

I was just giving a ‘backup’ suggestion. Maybe others who have used this Trainer Option, might be able to answer your question.